Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

Need help building for Mac OS X

<< < (5/5)

Xaviou:

Hi.

--- Quote from: MortenMacFly on December 31, 2017, 04:37:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Xaviou on September 19, 2017, 04:55:31 pm ---Edit: I've replaced the dmg file (https://goo.gl/V84eWT) with one created using a bash script.

--- End quote ---
Could you probably do another one with the sources of the 17.12 release?
(https://mortenmacfly@svn.code.sf.net/p/codeblocks/code/tags/17.12)

--- End quote ---
I am sorry, but I didn't see this post before (it seems I don't receive all notifications emails).

I have just finalized the dmg file : it can be downloaded from this link

The build have been done with wx-3.0.4 and CB src have been patched with the following (if not applied, the build can't be finalized) :

--- Quote from: Dano on February 28, 2018, 08:07:39 pm ---src/sdk/scripting/squirrel/sqvm.cpp - move the #include "sqpcheader.h" line below the <> built in includes to avoid a macro conflict

--- End quote ---

I have tested to patch the wxWidgets sources like said in Dano's last post, but it didn't worked (the wxChoice didn't appeared) so I didn't used it for the build.

Again, I'm sorry I didn't respond before.

Regards
Xav'

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: Dano on March 01, 2018, 05:14:10 am ---Update:
file src/osx/cocoa/toolbar.mm
line numbers->~244

#if wxOSX_USE_NATIVE_TOOLBAR
    void SetToolbarItemRef( NSToolbarItem* ref )
    {
        //if ( m_controlHandle )
        //    [m_controlHandle setHidden:YES];
        if ( m_toolbarItem )
            [m_toolbarItem release];

m_toolbarItem = ref;
    }
so in wxwidgets 3.1.1 release source I commented out these two lines so it looks as shown, and the combo box appeared in the toolbar as desired for the  http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/17972 test. Maybe that will help. I made some other debugging changes too, but that was the change where it suddenly showed up. Hopefully the other changes I made are irrelevant. I don't know enough to tell if this is a good or safe fix.

Edit: tested on a clean repo and that was indeed the only change necessary to get the choice control in the toolbar :)

--- End quote ---

Have you tried to this fix with Code::Blocks or only with the sample?
Why don't you post your findings on the ticket, so the wx devs could see them and try to do something about it?

Xaviou:
Hi.

--- Quote from: Dano on March 01, 2018, 05:14:10 am ---file src/osx/cocoa/toolbar.mm
line numbers->~244

#if wxOSX_USE_NATIVE_TOOLBAR
    void SetToolbarItemRef( NSToolbarItem* ref )
    {
        //if ( m_controlHandle )
        //    [m_controlHandle setHidden:YES];
        if ( m_toolbarItem )
            [m_toolbarItem release];

m_toolbarItem = ref;
    }

--- End quote ---
I confirm it works with wxWidgets-3.1.1 but not with wxWidgets-3.0.4.
I made a recent build of Code::Blocks with this modification on wx-3.1.1 : if one want to test, the dmg can be downloaded from this link (rev11362)

Regards
Xav'

oBFusCATed:
Thanks for testing. I'll post these in the ticket and lets see what wx devs think about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version