Author Topic: Help with compiler settings / include directories  (Read 3167 times)

Offline dcarrera

• Single posting newcomer
Help with compiler settings / include directories
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:12:37 pm »
Hello,

I just started using Code::Blocks, and I'm gradually figuring out how to configure things. I am compiling a minimalist Fortran program. I already discovered the "Compiler Settings" dialog. There, I selected GFortran, along with my favourite GCC flags including "-Wall". I compiled my toy program and I got the following warning:

||=== Build file: "no target" in "no project" (compiler: unknown) ===|
||Warning: Nonexistent include directory ‘/<path>/foo.os_output_dir’ [-Wmissing-include-dirs]|
||=== Build finished: 0 error(s), 1 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

The name of the program is "foo.f90". I don't know why Code::Blocks is looking for an include directory called "foo.os_output_dir". For that matter, I don't know why it claims that the compiler is unknown, given that it was perfectly capable of compiling the file correctly. Anyway, this is clearly a minor configuration issue. There must be some default list of include directories and I need to edit it. I have been poking around the UI and I have not been able to find it. Any ideas?

Offline dcarrera

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Help with compiler settings / include directories
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:07:47 am »
I realized that there is "Code::Blocks for Fortran" is a different program. So I downloaded that, and now the warning is gone for some reason.