Author Topic: C::B 16.01 pjt-file: backslashes are changed to slashes when adding new files  (Read 3022 times)

Offline wookiesoldier

• Single posting newcomer
Hi,

I'm using Code::Blocks 16.01 on a Windows 7 32bit machine.

I loaded an C::B Project created with r6853. The file paths in the pjt-file contain backslashes, i.e. ..\..\..\test.cpp

If I'm adding new files recursively now (via right click -> "Add files recursively...") to the project,  the backslashes in all (!) file paths change into slashes, i.e. ../../../test.cpp

This behavior is inconveniert when I compare an old pjt-file and a recent pjt-file to look for changes being made. Because of the backslahes being transformed into slahes, it's difficult to see the actual changes.

How can I change this behavior to ensure that Code::Blocks uses backslahes in the file paths again?

Regards
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:45:15 am by wookiesoldier »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
How can I change this behavior to ensure that Code::Blocks uses backslahes in the file paths again?
The only way is to change the code of C::B.
This change is intentional and it is made to make sharing project between OSes easier.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline wookiesoldier

• Single posting newcomer
OK, thank you for the feedback.