Author Topic: fortran and linker command lines  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Librarylinker

• Single posting newcomer
fortran and linker command lines
« on: March 12, 2020, 12:49:35 pm »
Hi,

I have a project I've created using VS and intel fortran compiler.

I'd like to replicate it using Code Blocks IDE and GNU fortran compiler.

My doubt is: where do I write fortran and linker command lines in code blocks?
I'd like to just copy and paste the ones generated by VS (and intel fortran compiler).

Is it possible? Because I would just like to copy and paste it, because I've had a hard time linking the libs (and ignoring libifcoremt.lib).

fortran command line:
/nologo /debug:full /Od /heap-arrays0 /extend_source:132 /warn:interfaces /module:"x64\Debug\\" /object:"x64\Debug\\" /Fd"x64\Debug\vc150.pdb" /traceback /check:bounds /check:stack /libs:dll /threads /dbglibs /c

Liker command line:
/OUT:"x64\Debug\HybridMixed.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Users\ferna\Documents\Mestrado\Dinâmica\Programa\testeFelipe\HybridMixed\HybridMixed\Include" /NODEFAULTLIB:"libifcoremt.lib" /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"x64\Debug\HybridMixed.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\Users\ferna\Documents\Mestrado\Dinâmica\Programa\testeFelipe\HybridMixed\HybridMixed\x64\Debug\HybridMixed.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /STACK:100000000 /IMPLIB:"C:\Users\ferna\Documents\Mestrado\Dinâmica\Programa\testeFelipe\HybridMixed\HybridMixed\x64\Debug\HybridMixed.lib" BLASd.lib LAPACKd.lib MATGENd.lib

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: fortran and linker command lines
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 01:00:58 pm »
Doing both of those changes at once will likely not work or waste a lot of time!

Figure out the commands needed to build using "GNU FORTRAN compiler" compiler and we can help you convert it to Code::Blocks.

You might search for ways to use the Intel FORTRAN compiler under Code::Blocks. I saw some results on Google; but, since I do not use FORTRAN they might not be good directions.

Tim S.

C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: fortran and linker command lines
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 01:16:03 pm »
Warning: when you try using Code::Blocks use only paths having ASCII characters without any spaces.

Edit: It is possible that "GNU FORTRAN compiler" also have the same path rules.

Tim S.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 01:24:25 pm by stahta01 »
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org