Author Topic: Code completion with new compiler : no suggestion for header files and classes  (Read 12888 times)

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Maybe, you may see the bug here Re: Release 15.12, RC1 has arrived, I'm going to commit a fix soon.
Done in rev10618. You guys can test it if you can build c::b from source yourself.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline norragak

• Single posting newcomer
Why do you add those paths manually? Our CC's parser will automatically call the GCC command with the "-E" option, and grab the GCC's search paths.
If you have enabled the C++11, then CC will call GCC command with the C++11 option.
Maybe, you may see the bug here Re: Release 15.12, RC1 has arrived, I'm going to commit a fix soon.
Thanks for the tip. I added the paths and kept them there back in some old days when CC couldn't even sometimes locate the C++ headers. It used to work until I updated my compiler toolchain and the IDE. It looks like things have changed, maybe somehow improved as removing them actually solves my old and new problems here. I might give the latest svn a try when I get the time to.