Author Topic: Where to submit Code::Blocks patch that only fixes typographical errors?  (Read 3571 times)

BaldSpoon

I just got done writing a patch for Code::Blocks which is intended to be applied to the trunk version in svn. However, I'm not quite sure where to post it. It only fixes minor typographical errors, so I don't want to make a bug for it. Besides, I simply wrote a patch that fixes whatever typos I could find; it does not fix anything specifically. Because of this, I decided it would be a bad idea to make a bug report. I have attached the patch to this post, but what should I do with it? Should I send it to someone?

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
I think it is OK to put the patch in attachment which I see you have done that. Thank you very much!
Any kinds of contributions are welcome, include some document/comments changes.
I see your changes are mainly target to Linux build system, so let other devs to review the changes.  :) I'm mainly a Windows user.

BTW: I don't know what is the current format of your patch, I suggest the unified patch format.

Thanks.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]