Author Topic: [LINUX] Multiple Versions of Libraries / Auto Code Completion  (Read 3061 times)

Sepultura

Dear Community,

since I am a Dual OS User, I am developing Software for both plattforms, but I have a huge Problem.

Sometimes there is no current Windows Built for a Library (like gtkmm), so I must use older Libraries for Programmes which shall be released for both Plattforms. Code::Blocks has a similar function like Visual C++ IntelliSense. But there is a big disadvantage. Unlike Visual Studio Code::Blocks has no .props File which can be used to set up Libraries. If I want to compile a Programme with gtkmm2 I have to use command at compiling. But the Problem is I will loose Auto-Code-Completion on Code::Blocks if I install gtkmm2 and gtkmm3 :( . Even if I use non-official releases of gtkmm3 under Windows I can still keep the old gtkmm2 without loosing IntelliSense in Visual Studio 2013. Because IntelliSense will get Information what libraries will be used by the .props files.

Thanks for Help

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: [LINUX] Multiple Versions of Libraries / Auto Code Completion
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 12:28:03 am »
And the problem you're having is?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: [LINUX] Multiple Versions of Libraries / Auto Code Completion
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 02:44:29 pm »
if i understand it correctly his problem is that the autocomplete plugin uses the wrong headers for complementation