Author Topic: HELP! Problem with link a library using Codeblocks!  (Read 2410 times)

Offline pswpswpsw

• Single posting newcomer
HELP! Problem with link a library using Codeblocks!
« on: June 22, 2015, 08:37:01 pm »
Hi all,

I know the exact routine for the library but after I set the path for the library in the project-> build options->linker settings. Then I rebuild the workspace. It turns out that I didn't add the library path in to build process.

See the below :

-------------- Build: Debug in budget_helmholtz_comrot (compiler: GNU Fortran Compiler)---------------

gfortran -Jobj/Debug/ -g  -O3    -c "/home/shawn/Documents/datafile_oldubuntu/Academics/Data_analysis_code/Helmholtz decomposition+rotcombudget/code_budget/budget_helmholtz_comrot_ver2.0_symmertic/global.f90" -o obj/Debug/global.o
/home/shawn/Documents/datafile_oldubuntu/Academics/Data_analysis_code/Helmholtz decomposition+rotcombudget/code_budget/budget_helmholtz_comrot_ver2.0_symmertic/global.f90:3.4:
USE HDF5
Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'hdf5.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 1 second(s))
1 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 1 second(s))

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Thanks,
Shawn

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: HELP! Problem with link a library using Codeblocks!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 07:08:54 pm »
FYI: i have no idea about the fortran compiler, but i can give you some general hints:

1) have you selected the right compiler in the project->build options dialog?
2) Have you selected the right target on the left site of the project->build options dialog?
3) Have you selected the right target in the build drop down menu in the toolbar?

greetings