Author Topic: Another font problem!Help me!  (Read 3875 times)

Offline Lev

• Multiple posting newcomer
Another font problem!Help me!
« on: May 19, 2015, 03:48:58 am »
Yes!I want to change the font face of Build Messages! I had changed the font face of startherepage!

What makes me so sad is that I can't change the font of "Build Messages" in the same way!

I have not found the relative code which is used to set the font face of Build Messages!

I will appreciate U if U can tell me how to solve this problem .

Many Thanks!

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Another font problem!Help me!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 04:09:51 am »
I would start looking at TextCtrlLogger::UpdateSettings() in file loggers.cpp in folder src/sdk.

Edit: If you wish to add a spot in the GUI to change this font, I suggest here:
Settings -> Environment
Select "View" in left panel

FYI: I started searching on the info on this location in the xrc files then used the info in the xrc to go to a cpp file and to the CB config setting to another cpp file and so on.

Edit2: This line is my guess
Code
wxFont default_font(size, fixed ? wxFONTFAMILY_MODERN : wxFONTFAMILY_DEFAULT, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL, wxFONTWEIGHT_NORMAL);

Tim S.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:20:48 am by stahta01 »
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Lev

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 04:46:40 am »
I would start looking at TextCtrlLogger::UpdateSettings() in file loggers.cpp in folder src/sdk.

Settings -> Environment

FYI: I started searching on the info on this location in the xrc files then used the info in the xrc to go to a cpp file and to the CB config setting to another cpp file and so on.

Code
wxFont default_font(size, fixed ? wxFONTFAMILY_MODERN : wxFONTFAMILY_DEFAULT, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL, wxFONTWEIGHT_NORMAL);

Tim S.

Code
wxFont default_font(size, fixed ? wxFONTFAMILY_MODERN : wxFONTFAMILY_DEFAULT, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL, wxFONTWEIGHT_LIGHT,false, _T("Microsoft YaHei UI"));

it seems the code above in loggers.cpp is used to set the font face of Build Log!

It can't change the font face of Build messages!

Thank you for ur  timely reply!

Offline Lev

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 04:53:43 am »

Settings -> Environment

Code

Tim S.

Thank you!

I made it!

Thank you again!

Offline Lev

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 04:57:42 am »

Settings -> Environment

Code

Tim S.

The method you gave me works!