Author Topic: How do I save the conf'iguration of 'Logs & others' window ? Please help, thanks  (Read 2570 times)

Offline lzguo99

• Single posting newcomer
ubuntu 12.04, codeblocks 10.05, There are too many tab windows in 'Logs & others' window. After I close most of them and quit codeblocks, I click to save the changes of layout, but it seems that doesn't work, next time when I start up codeblocks, there are still many tab windows, no changes. How can I configure this issue? Should I modify the default.conf ? If someone knows how to do, please tell me, thank you.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
First try with a newer release. 10.05 is almost 5 years old already.

And make sure codeblocks closes without crashing.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline lzguo99

I had just tried to upgrade to 13.12-1 version, it can not work well, (crash at startup) and I return to the original 10.05.
My ubuntu is 12.04, It works well, I don't want to upgrade. Thanks for you reply.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
See this ticket: https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/tickets/4/
If you don't all tab during startup or disable the splash screen you'll be able to start cb.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline lzguo99

Thanks oBFusCATed, I used the 13.12 version finally and configure it well on ubuntu 12.04 and mac os x, new edition has no that problem which I mentioned above.