Author Topic: I'm having problems with Code::Blocks  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Pratyya10

• Single posting newcomer
I'm having problems with Code::Blocks
« on: April 18, 2015, 04:14:28 pm »

I installed code blocks first in 2014 intended to learn programing. That version was 10.05. After a month I upgraded to 13.12. Then it was well. Then once I needed to save some plain writings very quickly. So I saved them at Notepad. But then I tried to open that using Notepad++ No writings were there. Then I used notepad, MS Office 10 still I couldn't find my writings. Then at last I used Code Blocks. That's when my problems started. The next evening when I was starting Code Blocks I saw something different. Before that period I created almost a 100 C codes (.c) code. Those were saved in a disk of my file. When I tried to open one of those I saw that there was no way to open the main.c file with Code Blocks. When I used "Open With" Option I saw Code Blocks option no where. Then directly browsed to the Code Blocks directory which was not installed in the C drive for good reasons. Clicking the main Code Blocks file brings no result. Then I re installed Code Blocks 3 times. But same problems caused. When I opened Code Blocks, the first attachment( Code Blocks 01.PNG) showed. It was showed up of the right side of my computers Taskbar. Then I saw No Code Blocks Logo at the taskbar but The second attachment (Code Blocks 02.PNG). Now after 6 months I again re installed code blocks. Same problem. Can anyone please give me a solution? Some information I need to give in addition.
*I use Windows 7 and it's 32 bit
*I installed Code::Blocks 13.12 and the previous version got automatically upgraded
*After the problems caused uninstalling 13.12 version I used 10.05 version for some moments still problem was not fixed.
*I can open the C codings (main.c) files using Code::Blocks' Open an existing project option. Even can modify them. But after second modification it causes problem. I can never compile that program again and it doesn't run. Also if I make mistakes in coding then it never gives me the opportunity to fix that. Cause it doesn't compile again even if I fix the problem.
Guys Please help me recover from this problem.. :-\