Author Topic: Project opening  (Read 17515 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Project opening
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 09:42:36 pm »
I now noticed it also, all that flickering.

Hey , we need a plug-in which repositions all toolbar buttons and we can have our own CB X-mass tree.

8) 8) 8)

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 10:01:06 pm »
Uhhh... I just switched to 1762 as the work-with-release, and now I have it too...  :shock:

It is code completion that causes all this (and very likely, it is the "fix all Yield issues" thing, because the flashing happens exactly at this location if you step through it). Probably I did not see it before because my test profile had code completion disabled.

Ow man... this is quite nasty...
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

sethjackson

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 10:14:02 pm »
Uhhh... I just switched to 1762 as the work-with-release, and now I have it too...  :shock:

It is code completion that causes all this (and very likely, it is the "fix all Yield issues" thing, because the flashing happens exactly at this location if you step through it). Probably I did not see it before because my test profile had code completion disabled.

Ow man... this is quite nasty...

:lol:

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 08:51:13 pm »
Actually, it's not Rick's fault after all :)
It's killerbot's :P

Fixed now.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 08:58:21 pm »
Thanks for the "thanks" :P

Actually, i looked at the source code, and wxApp::Yield DOES include a ProcessPendingEvents.

My point was to elliminate the reentry possibility in the messagemanager while being able to display the messages. A special case i didn't take into account was the debugger plugin, where the events are timer/process/whatever-generated and therefore not filtered (they're not windowing messages). I'm gonna plug this leak tonight.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 09:04:27 pm by rickg22 »