Author Topic: Huge list of failed plugins and no build button  (Read 2371 times)

EmKay

Huge list of failed plugins and no build button
« on: January 26, 2015, 05:51:30 pm »
Hello,

I'm trying to help a fellow student get running with Code::Blocks for university.

I've tried searching a bunch of different phrases but haven't come up with anything ("failed plugins" has zero results). I've also tried searching Google but I've only come up with niche situations such as one plugin failed to load and it was due to a bug which was later fixed.

The student says that the build button has been disabled and he has taken a screenshot which shows a huge list of plugins that have apparently failed.

Has anyone seen this before and know what the cause is? I've asked the student to reinstall however I am still to hear from them.

They said they are on Windows 7.

I appreciate any input.

Thank you.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Huge list of failed plugins and no build button
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 06:15:42 pm »
Possible cause is a mix of files from an old version and files from new version.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Huge list of failed plugins and no build button
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 11:12:58 pm »
delete everything related with c::b (install path, and don't forget to delete the c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\CodeBlocks folder) and make a fresh install (probably a nightly, they have viewer bugs, and more features )

greetings