Author Topic: The 12 October 2014 build (9958) is out.  (Read 45604 times)

Offline eckard_klotz

• Almost regular
Re: The 12 October 2014 build (9958) is out.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2014, 11:52:58 am »
Hello Ollydbg.

Please excuse my late reply but the Friday afternoon and Saturday are my most busy times in the week.

First of all please excuse my bad orthography, especial if it is the core-reason, that I was not able to describe my point understandable. I know that Firefox normally offers spell checking since in my company it works and I know that this is a tool I have to use as often as possible. But for some reasons it is not working on my private Win 8 computer even it is activated. Furthermore I'm not able to use the Button Preview of this forum anymore, what I normally use to check how my post looks like. I think I have to look for some plug-in updates and to check the security adjustments. If somebody has tip for me, it will be great.

As attachment I added the combination of 2 screen shots that contains for one project the symbol browsers of the nightlies from September the 16th and October the 12th. As you can see in the older nightly I have to open the nesting namespace to see the nested namespace ( as I like), while in the newer nightly the nested namespaces are visible on the directly under the root node together with the nesting namespaces also (as I don't like). For me the hiding of nested namespaces is a very important key feature of the old symbol browser since it gave me the only possibility to define a kind of package structure, that was respected by the symbol browser. The idea is, once I look for a special source element, I normally know in what sub-package it is located. Thus I open the namespace path step by step until I reach the one that contains this element. Now the root-list of namespaces is full of namespaces I'm not interested in, if I want to navigate to a special one by opening the tree stepwise. This kind of visibility makes it very difficult to find that top-level namespace I have to open to first, while my navigation.

Furthermore if I click on a nested namespace shown on the same level as the nesting namespaces, C::B is not showing the location where the namespace is defined. C::B just opens the file and shows its first source lines. This was the case last year also.

I assume that one reason you have to get my point, is that my use of namespaces is more or less a misuse of them to establish a workaround. I use them to reduce the number of source elements shown in the symbol browser. Without doing this for me it is very difficult, to use the symbol browser for navigating through the code, since this means always a lot of scrolling. Unfortunately the possibility to reduce the number of source elements shown in the symbol browser is very limited. For example you have a context command to enable the showing of inherited members but there is no context command to disable the showing of those member elements on the top level of the symbol browser. In the past namespaces gave me the possibility to do so. Using namespaces for convincing the symbol browser to offer me a package-view is not really a good solution but until the nightly of September the 16th it worked. If you define the new behaviour as a feature you disabled this last possibility.  Once there are some additional configuration possibilities to configure the symbol browser to offer as deeper tree-view and to disable the view of flat lists I would delete most of my namespaces. That's why I asked so often if it would be possible to offer a possibility to define virtual folders like in the project browser.

I already mentioned the limited possibility of reducing the since of top level lists in the symbol browser in the past. But until now nobody reacted. OK, I can understand, that this may mean a bigger change, what may be currently not possible for the C::B developers. You may also ask me why I would not do it by my self. To be honest I already thought about and did some investigations in your sources. But doing it by myself means to stop my own projects. Furthermore it means I have to learn how C::B intently works. I don't think, that you would accept a change to improve one part of C::B, if it influences other parts negatively, since the one who implemented the change was not aware of it. As a newbie in C::B development I would assume, that it would take at least one year to provide a solution that harmonise with the rest of the project and while this time I need frequently support from you also. But perhaps this is a thing we should discuss not in the nightly forum.

However, I hope that my attached picture is helpful to understand my doubts as well as my description of the goal I try to reach by using namespaces. 

Best regards,
                   Eckard Klotz.

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 09:16:17 am »
Furthermore I'm not able to use the Button Preview of this forum anymore, what I normally use to check how my post looks like. I think I have to look for some plug-in updates and to check the security adjustments. If somebody has tip for me, it will be great.
The preview button is broken, see:Code::Blocks forum 'Preview' not working

As attachment I added the combination of 2 screen shots that contains for one project the symbol browsers of the nightlies from September the 16th and October the 12th. As you can see in the older nightly I have to open the nesting namespace to see the nested namespace ( as I like), while in the newer nightly the nested namespaces are visible on the directly under the root node together with the nesting namespaces also (as I don't like).
I have debugged a little and I have the same symbol tree results in the two version of nightlies, and see that you have such code:
MuLanPa\process\h\transform.h
Code
#ifndef DOXYGEN
namespace CL_PROCESS {
namespace CL_TRANSFORM {
#endif //DOXYGEN
#ifndef DOXYGEN
#define USING_NAMESPACE using namespace
};}; USING_NAMESPACE CL_TRANSFORM;
#endif //DOXYGEN
#undef  USING_NAMESPACE
Question:
Why do you use:
Code
 using namespace CL_TRANSFORM 
I recommend you should use
Code
 using namespace CL_PROCESS::CL_TRANSFORM
Since CL_TRANSFORM is a child of CL_PROCESS.

Anyway, the CC parser's behaviour is correct in this case as I can see.

Furthermore if I click on a nested namespace shown on the same level as the nesting namespaces, C::B is not showing the location where the namespace is defined. C::B just opens the file and shows its first source lines. This was the case last year also.
This is the same issue as I said before.
See here: Re: The 12 October 2014 build (9958) is out.
When you click on the second "b" (the namespace "b" under global namespace), because the second "b" is created as a dummy token.

I assume that one reason you have to get my point, is that my use of namespaces is more or less a misuse of them to establish a workaround. I use them to reduce the number of source elements shown in the symbol browser. Without doing this for me it is very difficult, to use the symbol browser for navigating through the code, since this means always a lot of scrolling.
Please don't use the "misuse" any more, since our parser works correctly now.

That's why I asked so often if it would be possible to offer a possibility to define virtual folders like in the project browser.
Note that symbol browser just build a hierarchy tree from the TokenTree, so if we get the correct parsing result, the symbol browser issue will be fixed, I don't think a "virtual folder" is possible, because the symbol tree are always created dynamically.

I already mentioned the limited possibility of reducing the since of top level lists in the symbol browser in the past. But until now nobody reacted. OK, I can understand, that this may mean a bigger change, what may be currently not possible for the C::B developers. You may also ask me why I would not do it by my self. To be honest I already thought about and did some investigations in your sources. But doing it by myself means to stop my own projects. Furthermore it means I have to learn how C::B intently works. I don't think, that you would accept a change to improve one part of C::B, if it influences other parts negatively, since the one who implemented the change was not aware of it. As a newbie in C::B development I would assume, that it would take at least one year to provide a solution that harmonise with the rest of the project and while this time I need frequently support from you also. But perhaps this is a thing we should discuss not in the nightly forum.
The source code of C::B is not that hard to understand, so if you have any problems reading the source code, just ask here, I think you can get help from other ones(including me).
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

ToApolytoXaos

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2014, 01:52:34 pm »
OS:     Debian testing (32-bit) [but it's the same on 64-bit at home PC]
GCC:   gcc (Debian 4.9.1-16) 4.9.1
SVN:   10001

Bug detected in AStyle formatting.

Copy the following code in your C / C++ project.

Code
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int valid(void *p) {
  extern char _etext;
  return (p != NULL) && ((char*) p > &_etext);
}

int global;

int main(void) {
  int local;

printf("pointer to local var valid? %d\n", valid(&local));
  printf("pointer to static var valid? %d\n", valid(&global));
  printf("pointer to function valid? %d\n", valid((void *)main));

int *p = (int *) malloc(sizeof(int));
  printf("pointer to heap valid? %d\n", valid(p));
  printf("pointer to end of allocated heap valid? %d\n", valid(++p));
  free(--p);
  printf("pointer to freed heap valid? %d\n", valid(p));
  printf("null pointer valid? %d\n", valid(NULL));

return 0;
}

DO NOT compile it just yet; right-click inside editor and choose "Format use AStyle"

The code becomes
Code
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int valid(void *p)
{
    extern char _etext;
    return (p != NULL) && ((char*) p > &_etext);
}

int global;

int main(void)
{
    int local;
}
    printf("pointer to local var valid? %d\n", valid(&local));
    printf("pointer to static var valid? %d\n", valid(&global));
    printf("pointer to function valid? %d\n", valid((void *)main));

int *p = (int *) malloc(sizeof(int));
    printf("pointer to heap valid? %d\n", valid(p));
    printf("pointer to end of allocated heap valid? %d\n", valid(++p));
    free(--p);
    printf("pointer to freed heap valid? %d\n", valid(p));
    printf("null pointer valid? %d\n", valid(NULL));

return 0;
}

Can you see the unnecessary } right after int local? Of course it won't compile as it closes main() prematurely, before reaching return 0.

Now, the mystery lies in the following order; paste the code in editor, compile it, and run it.

Close the run application and format the code. No curly brace added.

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 05:11:48 pm »
This will make AStyle play nice again..
Code
diff --git a/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp b/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
index 80c002c..123fa65 100644
--- a/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
+++ b/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
@@ -419,6 +419,10 @@ bool AStylePlugin::FormatEditor( cbEditor *ed )

void AStylePlugin::ApplyTextDelta(cbStyledTextCtrl* stc, wxString text, int rangeStart, int rangeEnd)
 {
+    stc->SetTargetStart(rangeStart);
+    stc->SetTargetEnd(rangeEnd);
+    stc->ReplaceTarget(text);
+#if 0
     rangeStart = stc->LineFromPosition(rangeStart);
     rangeEnd = stc->LineFromPosition(rangeEnd) + 1;
     const wxString& eolChars = GetEOLStr(stc->GetEOLMode());
@@ -483,4 +487,5 @@ void AStylePlugin::ApplyTextDelta(cbStyledTextCtrl* stc, wxString text, int rang
     }
     stc->SetTargetEnd(stc->GetLineEndPosition(rangeEnd - 1));
     stc->ReplaceTarget(buffer);
+#endif // 0
 }
ApplyTextDelta() attempted to make only the lines in the editor that actually changed be marked as updated.  Unfortunately, it appears my logic had been flawed, and it is in a bad need of a rewrite.

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 05:43:14 pm »
ApplyTextDelta() attempted to make only the lines in the editor that actually changed be marked as updated.  Unfortunately, it appears my logic had been flawed, and it is in a bad need of a rewrite.
On second thought, magic numbers fix everything, right?
Code
diff --git a/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp b/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
index 80c002c..afc645a 100644
--- a/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
+++ b/src/plugins/astyle/astyleplugin.cpp
@@ -450,7 +450,10 @@ void AStylePlugin::ApplyTextDelta(cbStyledTextCtrl* stc, wxString text, int rang
             int i = rangeStart + 1;
             for (; i < rangeEnd; ++i)
             {
-                StrVecItr searchItr = std::find(lnItr + 1, (StrVecItr)textLines.end(), stc->GetLine(i).BeforeLast(eolChars[0]));
+                wxString edLine = stc->GetLine(i).BeforeLast(eolChars[0]);
+                if (edLine.Strip(wxString::both).Length() < 7) // magic number
+                    continue;
+                StrVecItr searchItr = std::find(lnItr + 1, (StrVecItr)textLines.end(), edLine);
                 if (searchItr != textLines.end())
                 {
                     stc->SetTargetStart(stc->PositionFromLine(rangeStart));

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 06:19:19 pm »
On second thought, magic numbers fix everything, right?

Or, it at least makes most people afraid to make changes to the code.

I fixed one CB bug with a magic number in it; but, I would NOT likely fix a second one.

Tim S.

C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2014, 10:47:14 pm »
Or, it at least makes most people afraid to make changes to the code.
Yes... I was being a bit sarcastic when I posted :P .  The magic number is what I will be using on my personal C::B build, since I can deal with "mostly working" (and I do like that it shows me more exactly which lines have changed).  However, I plan to be committing the prior fix (unless there are objections) of removing not-so-smart smartness from text insertion, with a comment to come back if ever I (or someone else) has a bright idea of how to make it work.

Offline eckard_klotz

• Almost regular
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 09:13:54 am »
Hello Ollydbg.

Thanks for your detailed post and please excuse my late reply.

First of all, after doing the change you and Morten proposed the shown namespaces in the symbol browser main-level are only the top-level ones. Thus you are right, if you say that the reason of my initial problem was my code even I still wonder why MinGW was still able to compile it. But this may be an other problem between my ears you don't have to care about. While implementing the namespace-using in the way of
Code
#ifndef DOXYGEN
namespace A {
namespace B {
namespace C {
#endif //DOXYGEN
#ifndef DOXYGEN
};};}; USING_NAMESPACE A::B::C;
#endif //DOXYGEN
#undef  USING_NAMESPACE
I recognized that the symbol browser showed an empty and unnamed namespace symbol as child node of A. This occurred not if namespace A contains child namespaces which contain no own child namespaces I face no empty braces. But if the child namespaces of A contain other child namespaces like C by them self than the effect occurred.

Thus I changed the implementation:
Code
#ifndef DOXYGEN
namespace A {
namespace B {
namespace C {
#endif //DOXYGEN
#ifndef DOXYGEN
}; USING_NAMESPACE C;
}; USING_NAMESPACE B;
}; USING_NAMESPACE A;
#endif //DOXYGEN
#undef  USING_NAMESPACE
Now it looks like in the old nightlies. It may be, that I failed again while implementing your solution. Thus from my point of view there is no need for further investigations. But I thought you may be interested in.

I assume that one reason you have to get my point, is that my use of namespaces is more or less a misuse of them to establish a workaround. I use them to reduce the number of source elements shown in the symbol browser. Without doing this for me it is very difficult, to use the symbol browser for navigating through the code, since this means always a lot of scrolling.
Please don't use the "misuse" any more, since our parser works correctly now.
No, sorry misuse is still the right word to use here. But I don't write about a wrong display inside the symbol browser. What I mean is that I use hammer where normally a screwdriver should be used. If you take a look to my sources you will see that my namespace structure redefines the structure of the classes. In an object-orientated design you are modeling your structure by derivation of a child-class from a parent-class. But this deviation is not used by the symbol browser to filter out the child to show them only as child-nodes of their parents. Thus I decided to choose namespaces to redefine this derivation structure, since the nesting structure of namespaces is used to show the structure in the symbol browser as I like. But as we learned, this works only if it will be done in the right way. Furthermore maintaining nested namespaces is a tough task and I would nobody recommend to do so without a really good reason.

However my current issue caused by my self is solved now, so thank you very much for you support.

The source code of C::B is not that hard to understand, so if you have any problems reading the source code, just ask here, I think you can get help from other ones(including me).

I hope that I will find some time in the next days, to note down some details what I'm thinking about if I'm writing about having a package model in the symbol browser (or in an own browser?). And I will post it here. If you agree that the idea may have some potential, I would propose to have further discussions in the development forum. I agree, that the code of the symbol browser itself looks understandable. But there are some other sources which are hard to understand. Some time ago I posted a problem I have with the folding-feature. Furthermore I took a look into the C::B sources but I failed to get an idea how to solve this issue by my self. But I think in the case of my browser solution I already have an idea how to do it and need more somebody who reviews my thoughts to ensure that my solution does not create new issues.

Best regards,
                      Eckard.

Offline teto

• Almost regular
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2014, 11:33:53 pm »
Hi,

I just need some help using the nightly on linux ubuntu 14.10. I use Jens packages flawlessly with a similar software configuration (Ubuntu 14.10 etc...) on one of my computers but it does not start on this one. I am pretty sure it has to deal with wxWidget (both jens and I use 2.8 I believe but the ubuntu version must differ from Debian's). Apparently it is caused when a software uses a static wxWidget timer in his code cf https://forums.wxwidgets.org/viewtopic.php?p=113193 (from this thread, it looks like a bad idea).
Here is the output of "codeblocks -v" (I could not find how to display the version number but this should be the latest nightly).
Code
Initialize EditColourSet .....
Initialize EditColourSet: done.
Loading menubar...
ToolsPlus: loaded
ProjectsImporter: loaded
../src/common/timercmn.cpp(62): assert "Assert failure" failed in Init(): No timer implementation for this platform
../src/common/timercmn.cpp(73): assert "m_impl" failed in SetOwner(): uninitialized timer
../src/common/timercmn.cpp(73): assert "m_impl" failed in SetOwner(): uninitialized timer
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Here is my wxwidget version:
Code
$ wx-config --list                  
Default config is base-unicode-release-2.8
Default config will be used for output
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:36:40 pm by teto »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2014, 11:46:02 pm »
Hm, can you post a backtrace?
Also wx-config is the bad tool to ask about your wxgtk, try with apt-get or apt-cache search or something similar that works on your ubuntu.
The wx-config will list only the dev-file you have for a particular version of wxgtk.

I guess you have both wx2.8 and 3.0 and cb is using the 3.0.

ldd /usr/bin/codeblocks will help you see if this is the case.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline teto

• Almost regular
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 09:44:42 pm »
Here you go, as you guessed it loads wx*3.so while ldd displays version 2. How should I proceed. I tried modifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make wxwidget 2.8 folder appear first without success.

[Thread 0x7fffe589f700 (LWP 10293) exited]
ProjectsImporter: loaded
../src/common/timercmn.cpp(62): assert "Assert failure" failed in Init(): No timer implementation for this platform
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff2344d27 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6)
    at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
56   ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007ffff2344d27 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6)
    at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
#1  0x00007ffff2346418 in __GI_abort () at abort.c:89
#2  0x00007ffff2c5105d in __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() ()
   from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
#3  0x00007ffff2c4eed6 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
#4  0x00007ffff2c4ef21 in std::terminate() ()
#5  0x00007ffff2c4f139 in __cxa_throw () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
#6  0x00007ffff2c4f6d9 in operator new(unsigned long) ()
#7  0x00007ffff2cb64ff in std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >::_Rep::_S_create(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::allocator<wchar_t> const&) () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff2cb71f9 in std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >::_Rep::_M_clone(std::allocator<wchar_t> const&, unsigned long) ()
#9  0x00007ffff2cb72b0 in std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >::reserve(unsigned long) ()
#10 0x00007fffc4515de7 in operator+(wchar_t const*, wxString const&) ()
   from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0
#11 0x00007fffc4520aa1 in wxSystemOptions::GetOption(wxString const&) ()
#12 0x00007fffc45212e8 in wxSystemOptions::GetOptionInt(wxString const&) ()
#13 0x00007fffc4445ad6 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0
#14 0x00007fffc4441600 in wxOnAssert(char const*, int, char const*, char const*, wchar_t const*) () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0
#15 0x00007fffc4533d33 in wxTimer::Stop() ()
#16 0x00007fffc4533d6c in wxTimer::~wxTimer() ()
#17 0x00007fffd5ea9f1d in wxsCoder::~wxsCoder() ()
   from /usr/local/lib/libwxsmithlib.so.0
#18 0x00007ffff2348599 in __run_exit_handlers (status=-1,
    listp=0x7ffff26cc6c8 <__exit_funcs>, run_list_atexit=run_list_atexit@entry=true)
    at exit.c:82
#19 0x00007ffff23485e5 in __GI_exit (status=<optimized out>) at exit.c:104
#20 0x00007ffff232fecc in __libc_start_main (main=0x44fbe0, argc=1,
    argv=0x7fffffffe088, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>,
    rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffffffe078) at libc-start.c:321
ldd /usr/bin/codeblocks                      master 
   linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fffbcbfe000)
   libcodeblocks.so.0 => /usr/lib/libcodeblocks.so.0 (0x00007fe00ca8d000)
   libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00c78c000)
   libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00c521000)
   libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00c26e000)
   libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00c04d000)
   libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00bd91000)
   libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00baad000)
   libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00b489000)
   libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00b27e000)
   libwx_baseu_net-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu_net-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00b04d000)
   libwx_baseu-2.8.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwx_baseu-2.8.so.0 (0x00007fe00acfb000)
   libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 (0x00007fe00a6ac000)
   libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 (0x00007fe00a3f7000)
   libatk-1.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libatk-1.0.so.0 (0x00007fe00a1d2000)
   libgio-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgio-2.0.so.0 (0x00007fe009e58000)
   libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 (0x00007fe009c42000)

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 12:53:01 am »
This is rather strange. Can you try to compile a package youself and see if it will exhibit the same problem?
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline teto

• Almost regular
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2014, 02:26:17 pm »
I've uninstalled wx3 and it works now. If you really want me to compile myself I can do it but it looks to me like some artifact on my system (ubuntu)/jens packaging (for debian) rather than on codeblocks side so I am not sure it is interesting for the community ?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 08:26:52 pm »
Not much, but if it works then all is fine (until you need to install wx3 for something else :) )