User forums > Nightly builds

The 09 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

artoj:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 10, 2006, 10:09:23 am ---I will add them to the list, that list is manually managed.
Hey, you can vot for your favorite bug in here, and I will enlist it then ;-)

--- End quote ---

Thanks killerbot. :)

Hmm... is it OK to post the issues with nightly builds to these threads or should I just post them to SF.net?

killerbot:
bug reports on sf are the best, since then they can be tracked, but you can hold the discussion in these threads, or start a seperate thread for a certain discussion.

artoj:

--- Quote from: killerbot on January 10, 2006, 11:13:48 am ---bug reports on sf are the best, since then they can be tracked, but you can hold the discussion in these threads, or start a seperate thread for a certain discussion.

--- End quote ---

OK, I've submitted the following issues:

#1401376 Recent files list shows only short file name (nightly)

#1401383 New files not added to the recent files list (nightly)

killerbot:

--- Quote from: artoj on January 10, 2006, 11:36:17 am ---
--- Quote from: killerbot on January 10, 2006, 11:13:48 am ---bug reports on sf are the best, since then they can be tracked, but you can hold the discussion in these threads, or start a seperate thread for a certain discussion.

--- End quote ---

OK, I've submitted the following issues:

#1401376 Recent files list shows only short file name (nightly)

#1401383 New files not added to the recent files list (nightly)

--- End quote ---

I have been debugging a bit, and I get the impression for the first bug mentioned, it might be a wx problem ?
Yiannis, could use a bit of your insight here.
InitializeRecentFilesHistory() is called at start up and I checked the filenames being pumped into the history, and they all had long names (full path) -> they go into a wxFileHistory object, and that object manages the menu. SO it seems it goes wrong in there.

Will debug for the second problem now.

mandrav:
Yes, we 're doing nothing special with files history. The recent files menu is generated automatically by wx so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version