Author Topic: Help! No Idea What Is Going On *Details Inside*  (Read 3324 times)

akashaapril

Help! No Idea What Is Going On *Details Inside*
« on: January 17, 2014, 05:59:53 am »
Okay. So I am having some major issues with this program. I am completely new to this. I am taking a computer science course on campus and I can get the program to work on the computers there but I come home to use my personal computer (Mac w/ 10.9.1) I can not get the program to work.

Basically what is happening is I open the file that we are working on in class to test run it. It does work. It shows that no such file or directory can be found (as seen in the terminal of the top right of the attached image). But when I open the exec file saved on my desktop (just saved the exec file when I opened and tried to run the program on my computer) the code works just fine and does everything that it is suppose to do (as seen in the bottom right of the attached image).

If someone could tell me what I am doing wrong that would be great. Hopefully I have given you enough information to help.

Additional Information:
Xcode Installed (5.0.2)
Mac w/ 10.9.1
Code::Blocks 13.12

From A Completely Lost Newbie

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Help! No Idea What Is Going On *Details Inside*
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 10:09:52 am »
do NEVER use white paces in in your paths... (i know it should work, but it never works, and if you work with the console it is much easier to work with paths without empty spaces)
greetings