Author Topic: [SOLVED] Build and Run not working?  (Read 18218 times)

Offline Drakon

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Build and Run not working?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 11:34:12 am »
-------------- Clean: Release in Warefare (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Cleaned "Warefare - Release"

-------------- Build: Release in Warefare (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

[ 50.0%] mingw32-g++.exe -fexceptions -O2 -IC:\pdcurs33 -IC:\pdcurs33\win32 -c "C:\Documents and Settings\hi\My Documents\C\Warefare\main.cpp" -o obj\Release\main.o
[100.0%] mingw32-g++.exe -LC:\pdcurs33 -LC:\pdcurs33\win32 -o bin\Release\Warefare.exe obj\Release\main.o  -s  C:\pdcurs33\win32\pdcurses.a
Output file is bin\Release\Warefare.exe with size 68.50 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minute(s), 4 second(s))
0 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 4 second(s))

ToApolytoXaos

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 12:02:17 pm »
In a project of mine, I have also set in Linker Settings > Linker Libraries C:\PDCurses34\win32\panel.a.

Maybe you need this too? I don't remember why I did so; it was a long time ago. Try it and let me know if that resolves the problem.

Offline Drakon

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 12:06:35 pm »
It compiled fine last night and a few hours ago, this only started after I stop working on it for a bit during tea.

But it didn't fix it, i changed it saved the project added a line of jibberish non C++ stuff and it said "Build is upto date" and ran my old code. But when I tell it to rebuild it says there is an error on the line where the jibberish is.

Offline Drakon

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 12:48:41 pm »
Oh I feel stupid. It is because they are in .h files. If I edit main.cpp it will compile a fresh one, but when I edit the .h files it doesn't notice. How can I tell it to compile the .h files as well?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: [SOLVED] Build and Run not working?
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 12:58:55 pm »
Include them in the cpp file and it will work.
C::B should detect changes in the header files. Have you checked the timestamps of the header files?
Can you pastebin the .depends file?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]