Author Topic: Where is the "Close full screen" button On Ubuntu Linux?  (Read 10547 times)

Offline nanyu

• Almost regular
  • nanyu
Where is the "Close full screen" button On Ubuntu Linux?
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:14:19 am »
After  make C::B switch to "full screen" view under Ubuntu linux,  I do not found the "Close full screen" button.

cb svn9455
ubuntu linux 13.10

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Where is the "Close full screen" button On Ubuntu Linux?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:11:08 am »
Try Shift+F11, if that does not work, say thank you to the Ubuntu developers, who decided to hide the menubar in Unity.

Offline nanyu

• Almost regular
  • nanyu
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:36:11 am »
Try Shift+F11, if that does not work, say thank you to the Ubuntu developers, who decided to hide the menubar in Unity.

yes, ubuntu hide the menbar.  but where is the "Button" which shown on c::b's right-bottom conner? As my remember, under windows, there was a button which has a caption "Close full screen" ...

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:22:42 am »

yes, ubuntu hide the menbar.  but where is the "Button" which shown on c::b's right-bottom conner? As my remember, under windows, there was a button which has a caption "Close full screen" ...
I never saw this button, I didn't even know it exists.
Seems to work only on windows and not on wxGTK.
If I find the time I try to find a solution.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 05:53:33 pm »
Shift-f11 doesn't work, but you can use the keybinder plugin ot assign the key to View->Fullscreen
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]