Author Topic: Compilation issues on AMD Athlon 64 (Kubuntu)  (Read 3640 times)

sprudl

Compilation issues on AMD Athlon 64 (Kubuntu)
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:03:14 pm »
Since there are no packages available I tried compiling Code::Blocks on my AMD Athlon 64 with Kubuntu.
There were some illegal casts from void to int which I solved by casting to long instead.

But now I'm stuck on these undefined references:
Code
/home/sprudl/devel/codeblocks/trunk/src/sdk/.libs/libcodeblocks.so: undefined reference to `PrepareSystemFunction(asCScriptFunction*, asSSystemFunctionInterface*, asCScriptEngine*)'
/home/sprudl/devel/codeblocks/trunk/src/sdk/.libs/libcodeblocks.so: undefined reference to `CallSystemFunction(int, asCContext*, void*)'
/home/sprudl/devel/codeblocks/trunk/src/sdk/.libs/libcodeblocks.so: undefined reference to `DetectCallingConvention(bool, asUPtr const&, int, asSSystemFunctionInterface*)'

I'm having problems locating the source of the problem.  The undefined symbols are in the source tree but are ignored somehow. 

Any ideas would be welcome.  Thanks.

Offline jimp

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Compilation issues on AMD Athlon 64 (Kubuntu)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 05:25:32 pm »
The parameters to all of the functions contain a class or struct pointer, for example asCScriptFunction*.  Try changing these to void* and cast them to an object pointer in the function that is called.