Author Topic: Configuring DoxyBlocks  (Read 9497 times)

Offline blinkinhek

• Multiple posting newcomer
Configuring DoxyBlocks
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:35:05 am »
I have used this in the very recent past but now appears to no longer run. I suspect my recent OS re-install and Codeblocks re-install have something to do with it.

Codeblocks itself is running fine (v 12.11) on Windows Vista (sigh), and am able to build my wxWidgets projects without any issues, but now I want to document; and although the Doxyblocks plugin is enabled, it fails with the error message: "Execution of 'doxygen' failed. Please ensure that the doxygen 'bin' directory is in your path or provide the specific path in DoxyBlocks' preferences."

The doxygen dll is in the share\codeblocks\plugins directory, codeblocks itself is in my 'path' environmental variable ... I am sure that something obvious is missing ...

Offline scarphin

• Lives here!
Re: Configuring DoxyBlocks
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:52:39 am »
The doxygen dll is in the share\codeblocks\plugins directory, codeblocks itself is in my 'path' environmental variable ... I am sure that something obvious is missing ...
Is doxygen installed?

Offline blinkinhek

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Configuring DoxyBlocks
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:08:05 am »
Is doxygen installed?

I feel an abject sense of embarrasment now....please excuse me while I rush to the bathroom to wash my face ... it seems awfully red at the moment :)