Author Topic: How to add files with non-standard extensions to the directory named Sources  (Read 5394 times)

Offline vdm

• Single posting newcomer
In my CodeBlocks Editor configurtion: Settings -> Editor -> Code completion -> C/C++ parser (adv.) i have added additional file extension *.pc to be parsed as a source file. Now this string looks like this: c,cpp,cxx,cc,c++,pc I have also added extension to the Syntax highlighting and this strings looks like this: *.c,*.cpp,*.cc,*.cxx,*.h,*.hpp,*.hh,*.hxx,*.inl,*.ipp,*.tcc,*.pc

The problem is that all *.pc files are separated from the *.c and *.cpp files and they are shown in the directory with name "Others". Is it possible to configure codeblocks editor to show *.c, *.cpp and *.pc files together in one directory named "Sources"?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Project -> Project tree -> Edit file types and categories
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline vdm

• Single posting newcomer
Thank you. :)

sauphy

Hi !

In relation with this topic, i've done the same thing for the extension ".edp" but i wonder how to have colors now ?

When i write a C/C++ file, there are colors(highlighting) and for ".edp" files, what can i do ?

thank you !
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:50:27 pm by sauphy »