Author Topic: Is this a doxgen parser bug?  (Read 5145 times)

Offline plainzw

• Single posting newcomer
Is this a doxgen parser bug?
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:31:51 pm »
Hello!the doxgen parser document is a new code complete feature, it's so terrific,but I found a problem that when I type a function more than once,sometimes the document will show reduplicate doxgen brief and params.Is this a bug of parsing doxgen document?

Regards

stefanos_

Re: Is this a doxgen parser bug?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 10:53:07 pm »
If you mean the drop down menu upon auto-completion, I have the same issue and I have been struggling for hours now to get a screenshot of it under Debian wheezy :P

Since you have reported it here, it confirms more or less my issue, that displays duplicated elements and most of the times more than 4 times of the same class member.

EDIT: It's a wonderful feeling when you learn a new thing every day :) I have created a screenshot with GIMP to show exactly the issue.

Below there's an attachment with the problem.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:08:39 pm by stefanos_ »

Offline plainzw

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 06:45:11 pm »
Hi, I've encountered the same trouble as yours for several times, and I can't find the reason,do you have any idea to resolve it?  :)
However,I was persecuted by another issue about duplicated doxgen element.
I found that the TokenTree::AppendDocumentation will add the identical document to the document map,so I changed the code:
Code
void TokenTree::AppendDocumentation(int tokenIdx, const wxString& doc)
{
    wxString& newDoc = m_TokenDocumentationMap[tokenIdx];
    //don't add the same doc!
    if ((newDoc != _T("")) && (newDoc == doc))
        return;
    newDoc += doc;
    newDoc.Shrink();
}
and thing seems right.I don't know if it will introduce any other problem,but it is enough for me now.

Here is the attachment of duplicated doxgen element:

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 07:40:49 pm »
plainzw: Can you post a real patch and probably code sample used to reproduce the problem?

Here is some info about providing patches: http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Creating_a_patch_to_submit_to_BerliOS_%28Patch_Tracker%29
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline plainzw

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 04:53:49 am »
I upload a patch,should I attach the sample code here? :)
The fact is that if you type the class member function in main,it works fine.But if you call another function or the function itself in class implementation file,it will appear duplicated doxgen elements.
Here is the sample code