User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

The folder "sources" dosen't display after creating new project.

<< < (2/3) > >>

oBFusCATed:
This is a nightly, I doubt you've downloaded it from the site, you've got it somewhere on the forum...

kensher:
haha. I think you're right. How blunt of me to not notice.
Is there any way to get the portable version (which actually works) from the main website?
I unfortunately don't have admin access on this computer.

Jenna:
If I see it correctly, there is no nightly from revision 7041, also the project-templates do not look like the default ones.

And our download-servwwr at berlios.de is down since about two days, so it's not possible, that you have downloaded it yesterday, at least not from an official server.

It looks like a special build from a third party.
That means we can not give support for it.

Jenna:
So finally I found the site you must have downloaded C::B from: http://codeblocks.codecutter.org/ .

Why didn't you tell it ?
Why did you lie ?

If you have issues with this version of C::B, please ask the maintainers there for support.
As written before, we can not give support for thirdparty (patched) builds of C::B.

Sorry !

kensher:
I'm very sorry. I didn't lie, I simply forgot.
I must have visited the original website, not downloaded anything, and thereafter download a "portable codeblock version" from another website (probably the one you posted).
I appreciate your response, and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

- kensher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version