Author Topic: Where to define resource compiler options for a specific target ?  (Read 3480 times)

Offline eranon

• Almost regular
Hello,

Switching from Win 7 32-bit to 64-bit, I've changed from TDM-GCC to TDM64-GCC compiler which is able to compile both 32-bit and 64-bit target.

For compiler and linker options, there're no problem since I can add the required one for every target (i.e. "-m32" for 32-bit and "-m64" for 64-bit), but how to do for the resource compiler (which needs "-F pe-i386" for 32-bit and "-F pe-x86-64" for 64-bit) ?

I can provide a custom command line for .rc files going through advanced global settings about GCC compiler, but it forces me to change it when I select a target for different architecture. So, is there a way to provide RCFLAGS at target level ?

--
EDIT : awaiting to find a smarter way (don't hesitate to tell me), I've just duplicated the "GNU GCC Compiler" to a "GNU GCC Compiler x64" in global settings. Same toolchain and the only one difference being the resource compiler options.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 09:00:43 pm by eanon »
[Independent dev. - wxWidgets 3.0.0 under "Win 7 Pro 64-bit, C::B SVN 9435 & wxSmith, TDM64-GCC 4.7 & MSVC9" + "OS X 10.8, FSF GCC 4.7 & C::B SVN 8909"]