Author Topic: Two small problems with the editor  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Newbie0815

• Multiple posting newcomer
Two small problems with the editor
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:52:23 pm »
Ive noticed 2 things in the C::B editor, not really problems, but they bother me, so Im wondering if theres a way to fix it.

1) When I copy&paste a few pieces of code from the C::B editor into some other editor, i.e. Notepad++, I have to click twice into the C::B editor before I can highlight a piece of text.
If C::B is not the active window, the first click only activates the window, but holding the mouse button to drag it over a piece of text has no effect.

2) If I click into the code to type something, the blinking cursor appears at that point, but if I then move the mouse out of the way and by chance the mouse pointer ends up over the build log below, I cannot type anything, because as soon as the mouse hovers over it, the build log becomes the active window.

Im not using the latest nightly, because everything else is working just fine, so I didnt see a need to update.
If this is already fixed in a newer version of C::B, Id apreciate the info, which version I should update to.

Offline jens

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Jens' unofficial debian-repository for the Code::Blocks - IDE
Re: Two small problems with the editor
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:03:46 pm »
Im not using the latest nightly, because everything else is working just fine, so I didnt see a need to update.
If this is already fixed in a newer version of C::B, Id apreciate the info, which version I should update to.

But which version do you use ?
And what is your OS ?

Offline Newbie0815

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Two small problems with the editor
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:30:09 pm »
svn build rev 7075 (2011-03-31 19:53:04) gcc 4.5.2 Windows/unicode - 32 bit

Windows7 Ultimate 64bit