Author Topic: The 07 July 2012 build (8086) is out.  (Read 62062 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
The 07 July 2012 build (8086) is out.
« on: July 07, 2012, 05:24:13 pm »
Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll for Code::Blocks : http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/wxmsw28u_gcc_cb_wx2812_gcc452-TDM.7z

For those who might need this one (when no MingW installed on your system) : the mingw10m.dll : http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/mingwm10_gcc452-TDM.7z

The 07 July 2012 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20120707_rev8086_win32.7z
  - Linux :
   none

Resolved Fixed:

• compiler: avoid creating target output folder twice (should speed-up compile time)
  • compiler: avoid integer overflow in depslib
  • compiler: avoid checking for filetype twice
  • Compiler plugin: Fix the multiply select items issue in the wxListBox, see the discussion here: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,16550.msg112303.html#msg112303
  • improve and clarify auto-detect compilers dialog a lot

Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:05:22 pm by MortenMacFly »

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
    Re: The 07 July 2012 build (8086) is out.
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 05:38:16 pm »
    Oups ... Wrong link. Should be rev8086 and not rev8081 ...

gd_on
    Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline Xaviou

• Regular
      • X@v's wxStuff
    « Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 05:41:04 pm »
    Oups ... Wrong link. Should be rev8086 and not rev8081 ...
    +1
    There is an error in the link.

Regards

Xav'
    The french wxWidgets site : http://www.wxdev.fr
    My wxWidgets's stuff : https://wxstuff.xaviou.fr/

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:47:55 pm »
    are you sure ? works for me

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:58:10 pm »
    are you sure ? works for me

Your initial post was edited by Mortenmacfly at 18:05:22 .

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:03:01 pm »
     :D thank you

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 10:26:43 pm »
    As usual:
    Debian packages (binaries and sources) for 32-bit and 64-bit systems can be found in my debian-repo.
    Fedora packages (binaries and sources) for 32-bit and 64-bit systems (fc15, fc16 and fc17) can be found in my rpm-repo .

Important note for debian (and ubuntu) users:
    I changed the layout of my debian-repo, to fix the issue described in this thread:
    http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,16357.msg110806.html#msg110806
    Please (re)read the instructions on my website, and fix your entries in /etc/apt/sources.list[.d] accordingly.

Offline ham

• Multiple posting newcomer
    « Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 10:51:54 pm »
    hi,

FEATURE REQUESTs for PROJECT MANAGER TreeView

multiselect files -> set (build) properties
    multiselect files -> remove files
    multiple selection of folder dialog when adding recursivly

BUGs

- no filefilter while adding files
    - no dialog for adding files is shown no more

WINDOWS bugs

- folder selection dialog on windows messed up, does not scroll to current folder automaticly, dialog window is wrong sized and positioned
    - Notebook tabs (open files) only gain focus after 3 mouseclicks! Should have always focus on mouseover, so i can close tab with one mouseclick, not 3

thx
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:59:30 pm by ham »

Offline dannyyy

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 12:07:31 am »
    Fixing a typo...

Code
    --- CodeBlocks_pristine/src/sdk/resources/auto_detect_compilers.xrc	2012-07-07 17:43:33.693614787 -0300
    +++ patch/auto_detect_compilers.xrc 2012-07-07 18:25:07.678927628 -0300
    @@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
      <orient>wxVERTICAL</orient>
      <object class="sizeritem">
      <object class="wxStaticText" name="ID_STATICTEXT2">
    - <label>Note: After autor-detection, at least one compiler&apos;s master path is still empty and therefore invalid.&#x0A;Inspect the list below and change the compiler&apos;s master path later in the compiler options.&#x0A;Select you favourite default compiler here:</label>
    + <label>Note: After auto-detection, at least one compiler&apos;s master path is still empty and therefore invalid.&#x0A;Inspect the list below and change the compiler&apos;s master path later in the compiler options.&#x0A;Select you favourite default compiler here:</label>
      </object>
      <flag>wxALL|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_LEFT|wxALIGN_TOP</flag>
      <border>8</border>
    Thanks for the great work, guys !

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
    « Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:15:50 am »
    Can someone please help me figure out what is going on here.

I downloaded this Nightly (8086) to Windows XP and installed it. Notice that I have no GCC compiler tools on this machine, I am using VS2010 (VC2008 also installed). No other compilers installed on this machine.

Starting the program is rather slow (about ~10 secs on a pretty fast machine). Opening a workspace with 4 projects takes another ~10 seconds, accompanied with some yellow pop-up messages complaining "Can't find compiler executable in your configured search path for GNU GCC compiler" (see attached photo of screen, screenshot was not possible). The thing is that I don't have GCC on this machine, and I have obviously not configured a search path for it. I use Microsoft compilers only under Windows.

Why am I getting these messages? Is this causing the slowness? Can I delete the GCC compiler setting under Windows? If yes, how?

It should be said that these project refer to the gcc compiler in 2 build targets (there are 2 for windows+msvc and 2 for linux+gcc). But gcc is not being used under Windows here. A much older nightly (7452) does not show this behaviour.

Your help appreciated.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
    • Lives here!
      • Travis build status
    « Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 01:59:03 am »
    cacb: What about the previous nightly?
    (most of the time I ignore long posts)
    [strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
    « Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 02:12:15 am »
    I have had these issues for a while, only older nightlies work properly.

I just got an idea that somehow C::B now requires MinGW and GCC to be installed, whether you use it or not. I think I can confirm that suspicion. I had tried to edit away the GNU GCC entries from the default.conf file, but they kept coming back no matter what I did. So now I went and downloaded/installed MinGW with gcc etc., and installed it to C:\MinGW as is the default.

Then the error messages go away. C::B is also more responsive after I installed MinGW. The thing is that I am not going to use those tools.... and I think it should be allowed to use C::B without requiring MinGW installed. I have of course mingwm10.dll in the same dir as C::B, but there should be no need for anything more, and it used to be like that for years.

If I delete everything under C:\MinGW, the errors return.

I think there is now an expectation in C::B that gcc is installed, and I think it is a bug.

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
      • My Best Post
    « Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 03:24:24 am »
    @cacb:

What is the CB default compiler while you are having the problem?

I am Installing MSVC 9.0 express to see if I can duplicate the issue on my home PC.
    Might have to wait till work to good results; because, I have many copies of MinGW GCC on my Home PC.

Edit: I could not duplicate the issue at home; maybe, I will be able to do it Monday at work.

Tim S.
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:49:26 am by stahta01 »
    C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
    On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
    --
    When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Folco

• Regular
      • Folco's blog (68k lover)
    « Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 10:35:17 am »
    (Perhaps the simplest way would be to have a virtual installation with a fresh Win XP/7 install to try the configurations of all the users who complain about bugs on the forum ? It could avoid to mess up your own PC.)
    Kernel Extremist - PedroM power ©

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
    « Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 11:28:32 am »
    @Tim S.

On this particular machine (XP SP3) I have installed MS Visual Studio Express 2010 (=msvc10) and MS Visual Studio Express 2008 (=msvc8), i.e. the free versions only.

Since I have been using different machines with different compilers installed (at work, the full non-free versions of VS2010 and VS2008) and since at one stage I was using VS2010 on one machine and VS2008 on another at the same time, I have made a "generic MS compiler" in C::B called "msvc" which is  just a clone of the currently preferred MS compiler, and "msvc" is then always the default C::B compiler when running under Windows. My C::B projects refer to the msvc compiler, so they will work with whatever is installed.

I hope I am not confusing the issue, I am just trying to give you the full picture.

Edit: msvc maps to MS Visual Studio Express 2010 in this case
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:33:25 am by cacb »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 09:55:12 am »
    Nighly packages for RedHat/CentOS 5 and 6 are now available from my rpm-repo .
    You need additional packages from other repos, see my site for details.

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
      • My Best Post
    « Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 04:55:42 pm »
    @Tim S.

On this particular machine (XP SP3) I have installed MS Visual Studio Express 2010 (=msvc10) and MS Visual Studio Express 2008 (=msvc8), i.e. the free versions only.

Since I have been using different machines with different compilers installed (at work, the full non-free versions of VS2010 and VS2008) and since at one stage I was using VS2010 on one machine and VS2008 on another at the same time, I have made a "generic MS compiler" in C::B called "msvc" which is  just a clone of the currently preferred MS compiler, and "msvc" is then always the default C::B compiler when running under Windows. My C::B projects refer to the msvc compiler, so they will work with whatever is installed.

I hope I am not confusing the issue, I am just trying to give you the full picture.

Edit: msvc maps to MS Visual Studio Express 2010 in this case

After, I added the linker path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib" I saw no problem using "Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0" as the Compiler on Windows 7 machine at work.

Tested Nightly Build (8086).

It has no MinGW GCC installed on it(That I know of; will search the Hard drive for one).
    (Found an gcc for embedded MCU; likely has cygwin on it somewhere also.)

It was a fresh Code::Blocks install on a Machine with a fresh re-image of the windows 7 installation.
    Note: This is not a windows 7 only install; has many other apps needed on the College Campus where I work.
    I set the detected MSVC as the default; other that adding the linker path the hello world C++ command line app worked OK.

Tim S.
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:01:27 pm by stahta01 »
    C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
    On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
    --
    When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
    « Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 08:53:16 pm »
    @Tim S.

Thank you for your efforts to help, it is appreciated.  I have the settings below, setting the linker path does not make any difference in my case. I installed VS2010 to a non-default location as you can see (2nd partition on same HD, the C-partition was getting crowded). Not sure if XP vs. Win7 makes any difference.

Code
    <user_sets>
    <msvc>
    <NAME>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[MSVC]]>
    </str>
    </NAME>
    <PARENT>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[msvc10]]>
    </str>
    </PARENT>
    <INCLUDE_DIRS>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include;D:\zzSystem\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include;]]>
    </str>
    </INCLUDE_DIRS>
    <RES_INCLUDE_DIRS>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include;D:\zzSystem\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include;]]>
    </str>
    </RES_INCLUDE_DIRS>
    <LIBRARY_DIRS>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib;D:\zzSystem\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\lib;]]>
    </str>
    </LIBRARY_DIRS>
    <MASTER_PATH>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[D:\zzSystem\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC]]>
    </str>
    </MASTER_PATH>
    <EXTRA_PATHS>
    <str>
    <![CDATA[D:\zzSystem\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin;]]>
    </str>
    </EXTRA_PATHS>
    </msvc>
    </user_sets>

One thing I found which may have helped my endless series of hangs and delays with this version was that I opened default.conf and deleted very long lists of references  to wxWidgets types under <HeaderFixup>. It reduced the size of default.conf from almost 500 KB to about 70KB. If the default.conf file is being saved/reloaded constantly (is it?), it might cause freeze-ups in the GUI for all I know, and that is what I have been seeing.

I just tried deleting MinGW again, and miracles, I don't get the yellow pop-up errors anymore after that..... I have also played around with disabling as many plugins as possible to see if that could fix it. See attached screenshot of my list. Perhaps one of the disabled ones were causing troubles.

I still get strange delays during compilation, but after reducing the size of the default.conf file at least the GUI is more responsive.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 06:25:24 am »
    I opened default.conf and deleted very long lists of references  to wxWidgets types under <HeaderFixup>. It reduced the size of default.conf from almost 500 KB to about 70KB.
    This cannot cause such a delay. ConfigManager ind C::B can handle way more than that easily. However, in recent versions of C::B these settings are no longer stored in the defaut.conf if not really needed (due to changes made by the user). It looks like you had used an old version of C::B were this wasn't the case or really changed some of the options related to this plugin.
    Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
    C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
    C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Hadomunt

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:34 pm »
    Found a problem:
    The Code::Blocks project template for gtk doesn't work with new versions of gtk.
    The gtk developers have added a new needed by default library.

After some experimenting I came up with a solution.
    Script that needs to be modified is:
    <install dir>\CodeBlocks\share\CodeBlocks\templates\wizard\gtk\wizard.script

The gdk-pixbuf-2.0 library needs to be added.
    (In the file after line 124.)
    Code needs to be added that does a check on the relative path name and if it's there adds it.

Code that needs to be added:

Code
    if( IO.DirectoryExists(GtkPathDefaultInc + wxFILE_SEP_PATH + _T("gdk-pixbuf-2.0")) ){
        project.AddIncludeDir(GtkPathDefaultInc + wxFILE_SEP_PATH + _T("gdk-pixbuf-2.0"));
    }

Adding the three lines of code solves the problem. Works with old and new versions of the gtk library.

Offline sensey

• Single posting newcomer
    « Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 03:27:04 am »
    hello, I have a problem with codeblocks but I dont know if it's really a codeblocks fault or a compiler problem, I compiled drivers with gcc 3.16 but since I upgraded to 4.x throws me the following error:

gcc.exe: error: unrecognized option '--subsystem,native'

anyone know if it can be solved?

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 09:55:23 am »
    gcc.exe: error: unrecognized option '--subsystem,native'

anyone know if it can be solved?
    Don't use that option with this compiler. The compiler does not recognise, a.k.a support the option. It is as simple as that.
    Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"

Offline sensey

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 08:38:15 pm »
    Don't use that option with this compiler. The compiler does not recognise, a.k.a support the option. It is as simple as that.

but how to remove? it is auto added when you configure the target as native:

mingw32-g++.exe  -o ..\driver.sys ..\driver.o   -s -nostartfiles -nostdlib -Wl,--entry,_DriverEntry@8 -Wl,--file-alignment,0x1000 -Wl,--section-alignment,0x1000 -Wl,--image-base,0x00010000 -Wl,--subsystem,native -def driver.def -s -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++  -lntoskrnl -lhal -lwin32k  --subsystem,native

this are the options of the project:

-s -nostartfiles -nostdlib -Wl,--entry,_DriverEntry@8 -Wl,--file-alignment,0x1000 -Wl,--section-alignment,0x1000 -Wl,--image-base,0x00010000 -Wl,--subsystem,native -def driver.def -s -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++  -lntoskrnl -lhal -lwin32k

and the last: "--subsystem,native" is added by codeblocks, I also try disable the linker policy ("use project options only"), but it is still added...

Offline Alpha

• Developer
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 09:56:34 pm »
    Does this patch fix it?
    Code
    Index: src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp
    ===================================================================
    --- src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp (revision 8106)
    +++ src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp (working copy)
    @@ -178,7 +178,7 @@
         m_Commands[(int)ctLinkConsoleExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs")));
         if (platform::windows)
         {
    -        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs --subsystem,native")));
    +        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -Wl,--subsystem,native")));
             m_Commands[(int)ctLinkExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -mwindows")));
             m_Commands[(int)ctLinkDynamicCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker -shared -Wl,--output-def=$def_output -Wl,--out-implib=$static_output -Wl,--dll $libdirs $link_objects $link_resobjects -o $exe_output $link_options $libs")));
         }

Offline sensey

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 03:52:42 am »
    Does this patch fix it?
    Code
    @@ -178,7 +178,7 @@
         m_Commands[(int)ctLinkConsoleExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs")));
         {
    -        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs --subsystem,native")));
    +        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -Wl,--subsystem,native")));
             m_Commands[(int)ctLinkExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -mwindows")));
             m_Commands[(int)ctLinkDynamicCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker -shared -Wl,--output-def=$def_output -Wl,--out-implib=$static_output -Wl,--dll $libdirs $link_objects $link_resobjects -o $exe_output $link_options $libs")));
         }

I did not try but it would be better if you can disable it by "linker policy"... (or if you can edit what is added to)
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:58:27 am by sensey »

Offline carra

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 01:49:23 pm »
    FEATURE REQUESTs for PROJECT MANAGER TreeView

multiselect files -> set (build) properties
    multiselect files -> remove files
    multiple selection of folder dialog when adding recursivly
    I'm not sure if this should be taken as a feature request or rather as a bug... The Mananger window actually lets you select multiple files, and as a user one expects that any right-click menu option is applied to all of them. If I select 4 files and select "open", or "remove for project", only the first file is processed. So, why let me select multiple files then?

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 02:04:52 pm »
    So, why let me select multiple files then?
    This is a bug and should not be allowed. You can handle multiple files via the context menu of the project tree.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 02:36:38 pm »
    This is a bug and should not be allowed. You can handle multiple files via the context menu of the project tree.
    WRONG! the multiple selections are there for functionality like e.g. drag&drop. If "remove" and e.g. "open" does not work on all files than its simply not implemented.

stefanos_

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 03:18:53 pm »
    Can someone please help me with this new issue that appeared with svn-8133 (compiled a couple of hours ago)? As soon as I start typing whatever has been parsed, for example a class, it gives me the tip-like message on top of class name and cannot see what the heck I am typing!

Below you can see yourself the attachment. As you can see, even the parentheses are not visible!

Offline teto

• Almost regular
    « Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 02:19:34 pm »
    WRONG! the multiple selections are there for functionality like e.g. drag&drop. If "remove" and e.g. "open" does not work on all files than its simply not implemented.
    I was going to post about this but too late. Another thing I noticed:
    If a file belongs to any of the open projects , The entry "Add to active project" (when you right-click on an open file tab) disappears even if this very file doesn't belong to the active project.

Good job with merging branches.

Offline Randajad

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 10:41:26 am »
    When CB would use clang parser? Codelite have clang parser and parse ALL things, include auto variables, in all it parses all and can show compilation errors when ur typing code.
    I think it's not to hard to add it's support. It's crossplatform and needs only one dll /.so in cb folder.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
    • Lives here!
      • Travis build status
    « Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:25 am »
    When someone steps up and implements it. Simple as that. There was a plugin started already, but I've not seen any progress with it.
    (most of the time I ignore long posts)
    [strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline sensey

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 10:36:46 pm »
    Does this patch fix it?
    Code
    @@ -178,7 +178,7 @@
         {
    -        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs --subsystem,native")));
    +        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -Wl,--subsystem,native")));
         }

Finaly, I make it works, I edit "compiler.dll" with an hex editor and remove that part, thanks for showme where to look...

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 06:02:02 am »
    Finaly, I make it works, I edit "compiler.dll" with an hex editor and remove that part, thanks for showme where to look...
    Whoohoo! Now that's the fist time I heard someone patching C::B with a HexEditor. :o I hope you know how to apply such patches actually, do you?

Offline sensey

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 03:36:17 pm »
    Whoohoo! Now that's the fist time I heard someone patching C::B with a HexEditor. :o I hope you know how to apply such patches actually, do you?

It was simpler than download and compile the code (I already had the hex editor :P), anyway, I did not like the new syntax highlighting of the last nightly, I have to keep using this version...
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:55:05 pm by sensey »