Author Topic: Code Blocks 10.05 on Lion with wxWidgets 2.9.3 problems (XCode is fine)  (Read 4281 times)

krakorar

I was using Code Blocks 10.05 under OSX 10.7x and it appears wxFontDialog and wxColourDialog do not display a GUI in my application (wxWidgets built with OSX 10.6 SDK).  I switched over to the latest and greatest XCode building with the OSX 10.6 SDK and the bug does not exist, both wxFontDialog and wxColourDialog yield visible and operable GUIs.  I am sticking to native IDEs for wxWidgets development until this issue can be addressed...I could have mis-configured my Code Blocks workspace, it is very possible.  However, I used it's settings as a template for my XCode workspace that yields good results.  wxWidgets is built for 32 bit as is my application.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Does it happen with C::B itself, or with projects created by wxSmith and compiled with C::B or with handmade projects that are compiled through C::B?

In the two last cases it would be useful to compare the commandline used to compile with C::B and the one used with Xcode.

If you change "Settings -> Compiler and debugger... -> Global compiler settings -> [your compiler] -> Other settings (rightmost tab) -> Compiler logging:" to "Full commandline" you can see the full command used to compile and link by C::B.