I only post now, but used this release yesterday in train, on my notebook.
I've found some problems, but before, some of my computers'specs:
asus eeepc, with a small screen
(I've found some problems because of that)
debian testing/unstable with:
Kernel: linux v3.0.0-1-amd64
Desktop Environment: xfce4.8
(I think I have some problem related on both C::B and XFCE, as I didn't see those problems on forum and they are specific to C::B)
* It is impossible to reduce the watch window passed a certain point. (I have placed it at bottom, and with it's minimum size it take near 1/3 of my notebook's screen)
* I don't have context menu in many logs (I noticed build log and debug log for now), but it works with the build messages log.
* The debugger's log say: "Can't launch console (x-terminal-emulator -T 'Program Console' -e sleep 80002139)" when I try to debug, but everything work perfectly. (I mean, the program I want to debug is launched, if it was working perfectly I wouldn't like to debug it
* When debugging, focus stay on source editor when I tried to use CTRL+C/CTRL+V, when I want to edit a watch. The strange thing is that the cursor is really in the watch, so if I type it is the watch which is edited...
* It appear possible to rename an object's member in a watch. In fact, it have no effect, nothing is renamed, but the entry in context menu is here.
* Floating watch tip have a length problem. I had a "cannot access memory" style message not entirely visible, and the variable name had many space remaining.
* One of most important things:
I have many random crashes (or freeze like infinite loop, I didn't wait more than a minute). They are often caused by opening a file which is not of my workspace (like tr1/shared_ptr.h or something like this). I think there is something else related to files that make it crash but cannot remember...
C::B systematically run in the same kind of freeze/crash as my last problem when I use the class wizard, and when it automatically open created files.
* When killing C::B with xkill after one of my freezes , it seem that C::B keep a lock about the "one instance only".
When retrying to start C::B multiple times, and take a look in "ps -u me" I was able to see many C::B, but didn't have interface at all.
* The menu which allowed us to validate or not the add of files have disappeared: all of them are now systematically included in project.
I have some other little problems, but they are not specially related to this release. I just need to look if those other issues are already in bug tracked or not.
PS: thanks for all the work and sorry if some problems are known and I just see them those last days...