Author Topic: shortcut keys  (Read 4943 times)

Offline grahamo

• Multiple posting newcomer
shortcut keys
« on: May 20, 2011, 02:40:35 pm »
Hi ,

I need to customize my shortcut keys (specifically so they match the debugger shortcut keys of visual studio, cos thats what I'm used to).

I've seen other posts/googles refer to Settings->Editor->Shortcut keys (or similar), however I have no such menu. Is there a place I can go with to setup my shortcuts. Im running with CB10.05. If I need to install a plugin to do this, could you pls let me know where I can find it.

thanks again and have a nice day

G

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: shortcut keys
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:03:48 pm »
You need to select the "keybinder" plugin at install/update (you can run the installer another time for an update). IMHO this is not selected in the default install. Check the installer's options accordingly.
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline yaoyansi

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 04:10:15 am »
You need to select the "keybinder" plugin at install/update (you can run the installer another time for an update). IMHO this is not selected in the default install. Check the installer's options accordingly.
Thanks for your reply. But what should I do if I installed codeblocks with yum?
After my installation, I can find "Settings --> Editor -->Keyboard shortcuts", and "Help --> Plugins -->Keyboard shortcuts". Does it means that I have already installed "keybinder" plugin successfully?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:54:06 am »
Yes, you have it.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]