Author Topic: Bug with CodeCompletion  (Read 3622 times)

Ci

Bug with CodeCompletion
« on: November 25, 2005, 03:09:53 pm »
I'm using codeblocks from rpm package at Fedora Core 4 and I use it in KDE. I found the bug with codecompletion exacly with 'call tip'. When I wrote any class and after it I put '(' tips of constructors shows up, but codeblocks doesn't respond. When I click on tips with right mouse button it crash. Only when I focus other application and I back to IDE everything is ok.

And the second thing... Is there a possibilty to show tips, but when I declare object. I want to see the order of member function components.... When I push shift+ctrl+space in () after function it doesn't appear :(

lfm

Re: Bug with CodeCompletion
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 02:13:06 am »
And the second thing... Is there a possibilty to show tips, but when I declare object. I want to see the order of member function components.... When I push shift+ctrl+space in () after function it doesn't appear :(
up.
I want to know too.

sethjackson

Re: Bug with CodeCompletion
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 03:33:20 am »
According to the wiki Ctrl + Shift + Space should do the trick. I do not use code completion very much so I'm not sure if it works..... Anyways please do not resurrect one year old threads. Please make a new thread, and refer back to the old thread.