Author Topic: Qt template error  (Read 3193 times)

JTB

Qt template error
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:58:14 am »
Hello!  I've downloaded the Qt source so I can make a Qt project for Windows, Mac, and Linux without downloading the installer file for each one (big download size).  I extracted it into a folder called QT-4.7.1 in the CodeBlocks folder.  I selected the Qt template from CodeBlocks, and typed the path to where the folder was.  But when I click next, I get this script error:
The path you entered seemed valid, but this wizard can't locate the following Qt's library file: QtCore4 in it. (Also tried prepending lib and appending .a and .lib.
The folder definately has the lib and include directories, and I tried using a global variable but I still get the error.  I am using Windows 7 Starter 32 bit and CodeBlocks 10.05 rev 6283 with gcc 4.4.1.  How can I get around this error?  I really want to make projects with Qt and CodeBlocks  :)

UPDATE
======
I found that I had to configure Qt first, but it doesn't work because it says something about DirectShow being missing.  I think this might be a Qt problem now, not a CodeBlocks problem.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:53:21 pm by JTB »