User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Problem with TransparentBlt

(1/2) > >>

Pheaj:
In my other linker options I have -llibmsimg32 listed, my directories are set. and I'm still get an error.
BTW, I'm using mingw.  I can get this to work with VS2003 but I'd like to get it to work with Code::Blocks and mingw.

Bitmap.cpp: In member function `void Bitmap::Draw(HDC__*, int, int, BOOL, COLORREF)':
Bitmap.cpp:226: error: `TransparentBlt' undeclared (first use this function)
Bitmap.cpp:226: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 20 seconds)

If you have any insights please...I would be in your debt

Thanks
drew

Vampyre_Dark:
That's not a linking error. It can't find the function definition.

Browsing here, it tells you that you need the header file, Wingdi.h
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gdi/bitmaps_2y9g.asp

If you defined #WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN, it may have not been including with windows.h, so just include it manually.

Pheaj:
Thank you very much.  I will give it a try.

Pheaj:
Nope, didn't happen.
I switched it to just you BitBlt and -lmsimg32 does not look good at all.
It runs fine but I can not for the life of me get it to work with TransparentBlt.  Works fine with VS2003. 

Vampyre_Dark:
Odd.

I remember somebody else posting about this on another board, I think Gamedev.net. I'll take a quick peek. But the library you link to has nothing to do with it. That is the correct library. The error you posted is not a linker error, it's a compiler error where it can't find the function definition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version