Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xmlBefore you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works
A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll for Code::Blocks : http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/wxmsw28u_gcc_cb_wx2810_gcc441.7z
For those who might need this one (when no MingW installed on your system) : the mingw10m.dll : http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/mingwm10_gcc441.7z
The 18 December 2010 build is out.
- Windows : http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20101218_rev6900_DEBUGGER_BRANCH_win32.7z
- Linux :
Important changes compared to previous DEBUGGER BRANCH nightly:
* debugger_branch: applied patch dbg_refactor0018.1:
- stopping (break command) doesn't work when attach to process is used on windows
- when stopping the debugger, the kill and quit commands weren't executed
* debugger_branch: applied dbg_refactor0019.0.patch:
- step into executes start instead of run (regression caused by the patch 0017.x)
- console window is hidden when remote debugging on windows (thanks Pecan)
- the string used in evaluate tooltip is trimmed and only the first line is used
- fixed some parsing issues related to the '<repeats X times>'
- fixed a spelling error in the name of MainFrame::OnGetActiveLogWindow
- added more tests to the test project for the debugger
* all updates that occurred on trunk
Note: Watch parsing prints an error message in the watches window if the parsing fails. If you see this string please report it as a bug.
THIS IS A SPECIAL TEST BUILD OF REFACTORINGS CARRIED OUT ON THE DEBUGGER BRANCH IN OUR SVN.
FOCUS IS ON ENHANCED DEBUGGING USABILITY.
Give your feedback on this version only in this thread, don't mix it with the regular nightly please.
Once we don't have any blockers on this version,we will merge the changes into trunk and it will be part of the regular nightlies.