Author Topic: codeblocks/mingw/python and more  (Read 26558 times)

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Re: codeblocks/mingw/python and more
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 11:56:16 am »
So, is it possible someone can generate a plugin to Codeblocks, so that, the sentence in Comments can be checked.  :D
Notice that there is already a very good spellchecker plugin for C::B called erm... SpellChecker. It uses hunspell and wxHunspell on top of.

Thanks, it's here SpellChecker plugin
So, I suggest adding to the trunk if possible. :wink:
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline reckless

• Regular
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 08:40:27 am »
been a while since my last update (got sick)  :(

as you know my gcc version used the mingw64 runtime more or less hacked to fit the standard mingw structure.

heres the final result.

ftp://90.184.233.166:21/mingw-w32.7z

i skipped java in this build (not working on windows platforms unless its cygwin).

the runtime used is from mingw64 (latest version) so no mingw dll dependency.

if you use the ddk you might have to rearrange some headers in your sources as some of them are not in the same place mingws normally are.

besides that everything i built with it actually worked, but try it out and give an opinion.

binutils are 2.20.51 with the fixes for lto and runtime-pseudo-reloc.

if you want to try bootstrapping a gcc build with this one note this it MUST! be installed in C:\MinGW or you will have to recreate the entire thing with sysroots as gcc will fail to find the runtime libraries and headers if not in that directory explicitly.

the built gcc can be moved though and will still work fine.

Offline reckless

• Regular
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 06:34:39 pm »
hmm my  ftp is on strike it seems im uploading it to google code but have to compress it with kgb archiver as the site only allows up to 100 mb uploads.

forgot to mention it has all johns patches so same functionality as tdm.

should be up by tonight

Offline reckless

• Regular
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 09:56:02 pm »
ok should be up now.

visit http://code.google.com/p/mingw-wine and look for mingw-w32.exe (self extracting kgb archive).

amazed by the compression this tool can achive  :shock: 7zip could only get it to 120 mb this bugger halves that and the unpacked mingw is about 600 mb's woa.