Author Topic: Plugin doesn't load  (Read 4611 times)

Offline maofde

• Single posting newcomer
Plugin doesn't load
« on: April 01, 2010, 11:17:05 am »
Hi,

I still try to get the fresh doxyblocks plugin working and get the following error:

Code
/trunk/src/devel/share/codeblocks/plugins/libDoxyBlocks.so: not loaded (missing symbols?)

I'm using ubuntu  svn revision 6198. I compiled C::B, the contrib-plugins and the doxyblocks plugin successfully and the *.so show up in the plugin directories. All plugins are starting, except doxyblocks.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] The yellow warning box after launching C::B says:
One or more plugins were not loaded. This usually happens when a plugin is built for a different version of the Code::Blocks SDK. Check the application log for more info. List of failed plugins: libDoxyBlocks.so
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:11:20 pm by maofde »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Plugin doesn't load
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 12:13:14 pm »
You can try ldd libDoxyBlocks.so to see if all the required libs are in place
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline maofde

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 04:41:19 pm »
You can try ldd libDoxyBlocks.so to see if all the required libs are in place

Thanks for the hint, but there everything seems to be fine. Output of ldd is here: http://pastebin.org/130449  :(

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:10:33 pm »
You can try to compare that output to the output of ldd against some of the official plugins (compiler,debugger).

Hm, maybe you've linked the doxyblocks to you svn version, but you try to use it in the installed version.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline maofde

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 05:53:15 pm »
I removed C::B 8.02 and the libs from the ubuntu repository before compilation of the svn version and the doxyblocks plugin. As all contrib plugins work, I guess the linking should in principle be ok. Nevertheless I'll have a look at contrib plugins and compare the ldd output.

I just tried the whole thing with an older svn version (6190), but without success.