Author Topic: Problem in running  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Vegastar

• Single posting newcomer
Problem in running
« on: March 08, 2010, 07:51:52 pm »
Hi everyone!
I use Code Blocks on a Mac. I write a program, I build it and it is correct. When I run it, a window of Terminal opens like this and the program don't works. WHat should I do? Please, help me! Already thanks to everyone :)

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
Re: Problem in running
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:47:51 pm »
It looks like the spaces, as well as the ampersand (&) are causing problems. Please try a path without spaces in it, and without ampersands (which mean "run task in the background" when in a terminal) or any other funny symbols.

Offline Vegastar

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 03:11:11 pm »
I tried to eliminate spaces and & but nothing changed... I don't think it is a problem in the text but in the system. Maybe the files are in the wrong place or something...

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 06:14:08 pm »
If you remove all spaces and funny symbols (ampersand, comma), the error should go away. In any case, it is very strange that Code::Blocks is not adding double quotes automatically when executing the command. I just tried the same thing in Linux with a path similar to yours, and it works just fine (it should work about the same in Mac). I am using Code::Blocks 5733 here which is quite old already. Which version are you using?