Author Topic: Default build targets  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Folco

• Regular
    • Folco's blog (68k lover)
Default build targets
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:13:50 pm »
I would want to know if it is possible to configure the two checkboxes "Debug" and "Release" to have them checked by default.
I have looked in the configuration dialogs without finding that. Of course it's not very important, but I always set twice, so it would be more comfortable if they were set by default. :)

Kernel Extremist - PedroM power ©

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Default build targets
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 06:06:19 pm »
If I remember right, there is no way to configure the default behaviour, but you can save at least one mouse-click if you use the "All" button to check all build-targets.

Offline Folco

• Regular
    • Folco's blog (68k lover)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 07:47:54 pm »
I already do that. Thanks. :)
Kernel Extremist - PedroM power ©

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:10:49 pm »
If I remember right, there is no way to configure the default behaviour, but you can save at least one mouse-click if you use the "All" button to check all build-targets.
You can modify the XRC though, can you?! (Or was this a built-in panel?!)
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 10:16:22 pm »
You can modify the XRC though, can you?! (Or was this a built-in panel?!)
Its wxSmith-created (filepathpanel.cpp), but ituses a wxCheckListBox and the existing targets are added with append in a loop.
I don't know, whether it's possible to check all items by default.
Doing it is a really simple task, the button-event does it in a simple for loop, so it could be done by default or configurable.
And as written before, it might be possible to have all newly appended items checked by default, but I did not find such an option after a quick look in the wxWidgets docu.