Author Topic: [solved]for help about wxSmithAui  (Read 4402 times)

Offline yk1225

• Single posting newcomer
[solved]for help about wxSmithAui
« on: August 23, 2009, 12:38:02 pm »
when i start up the CB,a warning :
     One or more plugins not loaded,this usually happens when a plugin is built for a different version of the code::blocks SDK. Check the application log for more info.
     List of failed plugins:
    wxSmithAui.dll

but i can find wxSmithAui.dll in my folder,how it comes?
my OS : vista
version of CB : svn build rev 5731

at this time ,i am not fomiliar with CB , and english is not my first language,so... 
thank you for  reading this  ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:34:28 pm by yk1225 »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: for help about wxSmithAui
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 01:02:17 pm »
If you use a nightly build I suggest to try to remove the whole C::B folder (bettre rename it for backup-purposes) and unpack the nightly in an empty folder.

If you build C::B yourself from svn, either use a fresh svn-tree or clean the contrib-plugins workspace and the C::B project, remove the .obj, devel and output folder and make sure no *.gch remains in the include folder.
Then try to build again.

Offline yk1225

• Single posting newcomer
Re: for help about wxSmithAui
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 01:18:34 pm »
If you use a nightly build I suggest to try to remove the whole C::B folder (bettre rename it for backup-purposes) and unpack the nightly in an empty folder.

If you build C::B yourself from svn, either use a fresh svn-tree or clean the contrib-plugins workspace and the C::B project, remove the .obj, devel and output folder and make sure no *.gch remains in the include folder.
Then try to build again.

i have try but it doesn't work.
thank you all the same, myfriend ,maybe it's better to use a chinese way to express my thanks : [MortenMacFly: removed non-english content]

and it is very strange ,after i updata the wxmsw28u_gcc_cb.dll,  it works without warning ,haha ;)
 to learn code::blocks is not a easy thing,but i'll try!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:02:54 pm by MortenMacFly »