Author Topic: Font changing  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Vampyre_Dark

• Regular
  • Hello!
    • Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
Font changing
« on: October 11, 2005, 09:33:06 am »
Has anyone else ever had the font change on them while typing in a code::blocks window? Every once in awhile my Courier New 10pts setting changes to some serif font that's set at 8 pts... just now I hit CTRL-Z and that one editor window undid my change, and gave me something like Verdana at 14pts.

It seems to happen at random. I wish I could tell you what causes it. But it only ever effects one window.
C::B Wishlist
~BOYCOTT THE EVIL YELLOW BOXES~

Offline Florianx

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Font changing
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 07:37:24 pm »
Perhaps you have used the zoom? (ctrl+mousewheel)

Offline Vampyre_Dark

• Regular
  • Hello!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 06:29:54 am »
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened.  :lol:

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 08:54:41 am »
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened. :lol:

Welcome to the club ;)
I use a Microsoft optical mouse at work and it happens quite often. I press Ctrl for a shortcut and all of the sudden the font changes because the mouse decided to send a wheel-change. This mouse is a piece of cr*p  :evil:
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline Vampyre_Dark

• Regular
  • Hello!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 03:28:55 pm »
Aha. There we go. I use the Microsoft optical mouse, and every once in a while it sends a 'wheel up' message that never happened. :lol:
Welcome to the club ;) I use a Microsoft optical mouse at work and it happens quite often. I press Ctrl for a shortcut and all of the sudden the font changes because the mouse decided to send a wheel-change. This mouse is a piece of cr*p  :evil:
I don't think it's MS's fault here. I've had other optical mice do the same thing.  :? What's bad is when you have like an image of a scary face in paintshop and a wheel up message, making the face 'jump up' at you (zoom) and then you pour hot coffee on your crotch. :oops:

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 03:54:41 pm »
I don't think it's MS's fault here. I've had other optical mice do the same thing.
Well, it only happens to me with this particular mouse...

What's bad is when you have like an image of a scary face in paintshop and a wheel up message, making the face 'jump up' at you (zoom) and then you pour hot coffee on your crotch.
Booh!  :twisted:
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...