User forums => Announcements => Topic started by: MortenMacFly on November 24, 2012, 09:23:35 am
If you want to provide image packs (like new logos, icons and similar resources), here are the sticky specifications:
The rules are simple:
- it must have our logo (as seen on http://www.codeblocks.org)
- the word "Code::Blocks" shall be part of the logo, including the "::"
- the word "Code::Blocks" should not be splitted
- there must be space for the release number (like 12/11)
- there must be space for the revision number
- it must "work" nicely under all platforms (important if you are using alpha / transparency)
- don't overdo it, we still strike for simplicity
Look at http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/setup/ (http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/setup/) and svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/trunk/src/src/resources/ (http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/trunk/src/src/resources/) for samples...
Look at http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/trunk/src/src/dlgabout.cpp (http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/trunk/src/src/dlgabout.cpp) to see how we place revisions number, for example.