Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Development / Re: Compile error Ubuntu 23.10/24.04
« Last post by blauzahn on Today at 08:00:38 am »
R13512 builds ok without compile-error under arch-linux x86_64.
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Auto activating projects in workspace
« Last post by blauzahn on Today at 07:57:44 am »
I actually like, that cb does not do that. You can activate a project in the workspace panel by double clicking onto it.

Also: The active file might be referred to by more than 1 project. Keep it simple.

Announcements / Re: successor of 20.03 available?
« Last post by blauzahn on Today at 07:51:56 am »
Can we expect a new binary release of c::b soon?
Possibly yes in the not too distant future. Please do not ask, when exactly.
I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??
Correct.

Apart from this, years ago, the checkboxes were on the left side which was way better.
Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??

Regards JC.......

I've also experienced this.
But when I shutdown CB and restart, the options dialog is populated again.
Nightly builds / Re: The 24 March 2024 build (13493) is out.
« Last post by lutzorchid on Today at 05:01:28 am »
@Nenin: I see a similar popup sometimes. If I remember correctly, It is when I have a workspace with at least 2 projects and the selected Target is from project A but the currently selected project is B ****.
This is possible, I tried to refactor old soft which also use a dozen of the small custom libs. I faced such glitch for the first time and was brutally surprised.
You have a Xcode workspace containing two or more separate projects.
Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

Regards JC.......
« Last post by Havadebo72 on Yesterday at 08:26:06 pm »
Thanks.
Spam reported (again) to the moderator.
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Yesterday at 11:49:07 am »
Thank you for reporting, I will fix this ASAP.

EDIT: Fixed in r13512.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10