Author Topic: Keyboard macros  (Read 32145 times)

Offline Andrej08

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Keyboard macros
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 05:02:59 am »
Well if anyone is interested, to build this plugin with CB 10.05 you need to add:

..\..\..\devel

to the Linker Search directories. And both the base and include fields for the cb global variable need to be set. (to \CB folder and \cb\src\include, respectively).

But tbh. the plugin is just way too slow for my liking. Even that simple example "{END}{ENTER}//{TAB 2} " takes almost 2 seconds to apply..

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 02:30:25 am »
 Hi Guys,

I've been meaning to do this for a while. I've updated KeyMacs to run on the latest SVN. It includes some configuration changes to allow compilation into standard directories, remove the $(cb) macro, etc. to align it with other contrib plug-ins and adds one include to NIXrunmacro.cpp so it compiles on Linux. I also made it insert into the Plugins menu in correct alphabetical order. I've bumped the version number in manifest.xml, just based on what's listed in version.h, as it was still showing 0.1.1.

I haven't changed the system makefile.am files to allow compilation with make under Linux but that is the work of 5 mins to change when it moves to contrib, as I think it should.

Tested in SVN 6557 on Win7 and Ubuntu Linux.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 05:27:42 pm by Cryogen »

Offline codeur

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • Code::Blocks EDU-Portable
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 12:39:57 pm »
Thanks Pecan, this plugin starts to address one major weakness of the editor.
The macro database resides in the users home directory as cbKeyMacs.ini
That's a pity. It should be saved instead to %AppData% like the data of other plugins. That would make it usable in portable CB.

Thanks Cryogen for the modified project. It builds well in contrib under Windows with trunk version 6956.

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:28 pm »
The macro database resides in the users home directory as cbKeyMacs.ini
That's a pity. It should be saved instead to %AppData% like the data of other plugins. That would make it usable in portable CB.

Actually it does reside in AppData. My mistake.