Author Topic: using Ogre3d with Codeblocks problems.[solved]  (Read 9650 times)

Offline iplayfast

• Single posting newcomer
using Ogre3d with Codeblocks problems.[solved]
« on: December 09, 2008, 04:14:07 pm »
I'm just starting to play with ogre using codeblocks, and with the sample project have gotten stuck.

The sample project includes Ogre.h as well as ExampleApplication.h

But has errors from ExampleFrameListener.h during the linking stage.

Code
Linking console executable: C:\OgreSDK\bin\Debug\ogretest.exe
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `_ZN20ExampleFrameListener10frameEndedERKN4Ogre10FrameEventE':
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplicationD2Ev[ExampleApplication::~ExampleApplication()]+0x95): undefined reference to `Ogre::Root::~Root()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplication2goEv[ExampleApplication::go()]+0x28): undefined reference to `Ogre::Root::startRendering()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplicationD0Ev[ExampleApplication::~ExampleApplication()]+0x95): undefined reference to `Ogre::Root::~Root()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplicationD1Ev[ExampleApplication::~ExampleApplication()]+0x95): undefined reference to `Ogre::Root::~Root()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplication13loadResourcesEv[ExampleApplication::loadResources()]+0x7): undefined reference to `Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplication13loadResourcesEv[ExampleApplication::loadResources()]+0xf): undefined reference to `Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::initialiseAllResourceGroups()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplication14setupResourcesEv[ExampleApplication::setupResources()]+0x55): undefined reference to `Ogre::ConfigFile::ConfigFile()'
C:/OgreSDK/samples/include/ExampleFrameListener.h:(.text$_ZN18ExampleApplication14setupResourcesEv[ExampleApplication::setupResources()]+0xe5): undefined reference to `Ogre::ConfigFile::load(std::string const&, std::string const&, bool)'

and so on.

I'm not sure if this is a set up problem or actual error or something else.

I've got OgreMain_d and OIS_d in my link libraries for the project.

Any other ideas what might be the problem?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 06:23:01 pm by iplayfast »

Offline iplayfast

• Single posting newcomer