Author Topic: Idea  (Read 17933 times)

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Idea
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 09:23:48 pm »
If you shared the code, I 'm sure someone would take the task of wrapping it up in a plugin ;)
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline phlox81

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • phlox81.de
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 09:29:07 pm »
If you shared the code, I 'm sure someone would take the task of wrapping it up in a plugin ;)

Its to old to share, and to messy  :lol:

Offline Vampyre_Dark

• Regular
  • Hello!
    • Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 10:39:00 pm »
Okay, it can be done. I'll wait until after the next stable to submit a request. I'm just wondering if you think it's a worthwhile idea?
C::B Wishlist
~BOYCOTT THE EVIL YELLOW BOXES~

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 12:07:59 am »
Okay, it can be done. I'll wait until after the next stable to submit a request. I'm just wondering if you think it's a worthwhile idea?

Sure thing :)
Be patient!

grv575

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 11:16:44 pm »
Oh last time I checked goto function, I had remembered it included more functions than those present in the active file (which would defeat some modularity).  Looking again though at a recent cvs, it looks fine.  Only thing that might be nice is if the window was dockable.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 11:54:52 pm »
Oh last time I checked goto function, I had remembered it included more functions than those present in the active file (which would defeat some modularity).  Looking again though at a recent cvs, it looks fine.  Only thing that might be nice is if the window was dockable.

I don't think it ever displayed more functions than those present. It doesn't use the parser's cache or something. Instead it parses the file on the fly, so it's not possible to show things that aren't there...
Be patient!