Author Topic: RPT file after crash of code::blocks  (Read 3480 times)

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
RPT file after crash of code::blocks
« on: August 19, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »
Hello everybody,

recently code::blocks is crashing from time to time at irregular intervals and without making very clear the circumstances neither. I will observe the thing a little bit and then try to post a message a little more concise. Till now I only know that it happens in debug-mode while scrolling in the editor window using the scroll-bars. Seems to be only when using the horizontal one, and only with some interaction of the floating information notes of the debugger refering to variables and stuff. I'll try to investigate it ...

But my custion is this: I searched for and din't find a *.rpt file on the whole system. I use code::blocks 5177 with default settings on SuSE 11.0 x86_84 with a athlon X2 64. Does code::blocks file a *.rpt on linux at all? And if so, where do I find it, once created, or how do I enable its creation?

Regards

Nausea
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
Re: RPT file after crash of code::blocks
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 05:02:08 pm »
No *.rpt file is generated on Linux. It'll be a XML file. I forgot the naming style. :?
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.