Author Topic: 8.02 - osX version's problems  (Read 3878 times)

wishi

8.02 - osX version's problems
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:30:32 am »
Hi fellows!

I'm currently using Code::Blocks for some Windows development, and I like it. Having a Mac at home too made me think use it with this too.

Two problems:

1. Can you change the cursor color to contrast in a white color with a dark background I defined manually?

2. After compiling a command line utility the terminal.app opens in background behind other windows. It needs lots of clicks to navigate it into foreground. I think you call this via Appleskript, but I'm just a user now. Can't you tell the terminal to open in foreground.

Thanks a lot,
wishi

Offline afb

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: 8.02 - osX version's problems
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:15 am »
2. After compiling a command line utility the terminal.app opens in background behind other windows. It needs lots of clicks to navigate it into foreground. I think you call this via Appleskript, but I'm just a user now. Can't you tell the terminal to open in foreground.

This should be fixed in later versions, but you can change the setting manually to:

Code
osascript -e 'tell app "Terminal"' -e 'activate' -e 'do script "$SCRIPT"' -e 'end tell'

The setting is available from Settings > Environment settings > General settings.