Author Topic: Thankyou Code::Blocks!  (Read 4166 times)

kivig

Thankyou Code::Blocks!
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:38:02 pm »
Thankyou Code::Blocks!
Just for being out there, great tool!

Dindy

Re: Thankyou Code::Blocks!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 01:49:14 pm »
I wish to add my big thanks to the Code::Blocks developer. I'm using it since the first release, but only recently I downloaded the latest version and I saw that it has been greatly improved. My compliments for the excellent job!

Offline ionstream

• Single posting newcomer
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 07:50:48 pm »
In stead of adding a new post, I'll just add to this one:

I used to use Code::Blocks all of the time, back when the Visual C++ 2003 Toolkit was in its day, but then I strayed away as Microsoft Visual Studio Express came into the scene, although as an IDE I felt that Code Blocks was superior. As I'm writing a tutorial series, I quickly chose Code Blocks for its ease of use, but I've been gone so long that I've forgotten what it's like to program in C::B! I'm also shocked to find that it has jumped 7 versions since I've last been here. CodeBlocks is just an amazing IDE. Fantastic in every way, I literally cannot think of a way it could be improved, but luckily you developers can, adding awesomeness to awesomeness. I'd like to thank everyone who worked on Code Blocks to turn it in to what it is, and I definitely look forward to using it in the future!
CodeBlocks is the future.
JetNet v0.8.

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 09:56:19 pm »
I'm also shocked to find that it has jumped 7 versions since I've last been here.
Actually, the version number is now an indicator of release date rather than an incremental count of arbitrary releases.
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

Offline Barking_Mad

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 01:32:47 am »
Yeah its a slick tool now, keep up the good work :)
WooF! WooF! - Ubuntu 8.10 & CB 5432 & GCC 4.3.2
To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour - W.B