Author Topic: C compiling problem when using miracl crypt library....  (Read 5105 times)

Angel-55

C compiling problem when using miracl crypt library....
« on: May 08, 2008, 12:22:57 pm »
Hi first of all i would like to thank the whole CodeBlocks team members for this wonderful project and IDE !

as for my problem, i've been using CodeBlocks' s IDE for some mounths now and i'am really satisfied with it's performance and great handling job... but i came across one problem i faced 2 weeks ago and haven't got it working till now so far i only used Visual studio to compile my project and make it work !

when i create a new project to use the Miracl cryptography lib i always get errors of undefined vars and i know i should include both header and lib files into my project which i've done but didn't help neither i did a C project again in Visual studio and it worked fine but still it doesn't compile with codeblocks IDE at all no matter what i do to include the lib i always get error while building.

Miracl lib: http://www.shamus.ie/    in case anyone doesn't know it

i have a simple project for testing the lib, in case needed i'll upload somewhere for checking.
but for now i wonder if anyone of you has an idea about the issue of mine and can i solve it... Thanks in advanced :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:27:32 pm by Angel-55 »

Offline Seronis

• Almost regular
Re: C compiling problem when using miracl crypt library....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 01:14:17 pm »
Go ahead and upload the project.  I personally wont have time to attempt to look at it till tomorrow morning but someone else might be able to sooner.

Angel-55

Re: C compiling problem when using miracl crypt library....
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 08:46:52 pm »
I still have the VC++ project only but it's the same as CodeBlocks's i haven't changed anycode the only thing i did was add an additional path to the Include folder and inlude the library file into linker and it works just fine :/ but with codeblocks it never does !

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/114194928/RSA-Test.rar.html

i hope this project helps abit it's an RSA test u can check the example build too in Release dir the only thing needed is to make a working CB project which i couldn't accomplish :)