Author Topic: [SOLVED] patch for a typo error in projectmanager.cpp line 2075  (Read 3578 times)

Offline orel

• Multiple posting newcomer
[SOLVED] patch for a typo error in projectmanager.cpp line 2075
« on: December 15, 2007, 11:39:48 pm »
I am currently going on with the development og SVNInside plugin and didn't. I didn't understand why cbEVT_PROJECT_END_REMOVE_FILES was not sent by CB to my plugin, while cbEVT_PROJECT_BEGIN_REMOVE_FILES was sent normally before.
I looked in CB source code and noticed what should be a type error or a copy/paste one in projectmanager.cpp, line 2075. Someone entered EndAddFiles() while it should have been EndRemoveFiles().

So i just submitted a patch to Berlios to remediate this, PATCH ID is '002282'.

While i'm here, i thank CB developers to have implemented the Begin/End events for batch file addition/removal because it is really easier for me to do things!!!

Keep up the very good work, CB is a really nice and handy IDE.

Best regards,
orel!

[EDIT] i forgot to mention the revision for which is this patch : the 4725th revision of 'projectmanager.cpp'

[EDIT2] The patch has been applied the night following the submission on Berlios!! nice
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:49:58 pm by orel »
windows XP SP2
mingw gcc 3.4.5
svn Code::Blocks and M$ Visual Studio 2005 and .NET to eat!! SVNInside plugin :http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,7063.0.html