Author Topic: [svn 4719 ] - code-completion isnt working for global includes  (Read 4078 times)

fud

[svn 4719 ] - code-completion isnt working for global includes
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:20:33 pm »
Hi all,

i have been using codeblocks 1-0rc2 for a long time, and now i changed to nightly builds.
I installed a old nightly version in my desktop, where the code-completion works fine. But now i m on vacation and i installed the build 4719 either on vista and ubuntu and both dont have global includes code-completion (for c++ projects only). i.e.
string myStr;
myStr. //nothing happens.

Do you guys have an idea about what could be? i searched for "code-completion problems" but nothing helped me.

thanks anyway.

Offline L_O_J

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: [svn 4719 ] - code-completion isnt working for global includes
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:45:16 am »
Yes this happen to me too, the GLOBAL setting is not working for me. I use GLFW and Corona for my projects and both of them are not recognized by the Code completion. The way to get around it is to include the header in you project you don't have to copy it to the project folder, just include it in the project workspace).

fud

Re: [svn 4719 ] - code-completion isnt working for global includes
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 06:25:25 am »
Yes this happen to me too, the GLOBAL setting is not working for me. I use GLFW and Corona for my projects and both of them are not recognized by the Code completion. The way to get around it is to include the header in you project you don't have to copy it to the project folder, just include it in the project workspace).

thanks for the replay, i will try it. As you said, it is a a way to get around. But if anyone know how make it work properly, please, do it.

edit: i tried and didnt work  :(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:30:26 am by fud »